10 Lines On National Voluntary Blood Donation Day: National Voluntary Day for Blood Donation is celebrated in India with various campaigns and awareness programs to highlight the need for blood and why blood donation is essential. On 14th June, every year, the world blood donor’s day is celebrated across the nation.
Blood Donation is very important and is a must act for all healthy people. The person who is donating blood can save the lives of the person who is in need. The main objectives for this day are to educate the overall public everywhere around the nation about the importance and purpose of blood donation and how a person can voluntarily donate blood to meet the needs of the people.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On National Voluntary Blood Donation Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Blood donation is like gifting somebody with a new life.
- Every healthy person should donate their blood.
- We celebrate National Voluntary Blood Donation Day on 1st October annually.
- Blood donation day promotes the awareness to the people to donate their blood in the blood bank.
- A person in need can easily access those donated blood as per the blood group.
- We celebrate this day to remember the contribution of Dr. Jai Gopal Jolly on his birthday.
- He was the founder of blood bank society I Chandigarh.
- He has introduced strategies for safe blood transfusion for the World Health Organization.
- Donation of blood is a great act of kindness.
- From the age of 16 to 60, a healthy should donate their blood.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On National Voluntary Blood Donation Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- We donate blood as a selfless service to save the person’s life who needs blood.
- Any healthy person between the age of 16 to 60 can donate blood.
- India celebrates National Voluntary Donation Day on October 1st every year.
- A maximum quantity of 350 milliliters of blood a donor can give.
- This day’s main aim is to spread awareness among the people and the importance of donating blood.
- This day inspires the donors who donate their blood for the families, friends, or relatives even for the people in need.
- The National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC) and the National AIDS Control Organization organize the blood donation day.
- Along with them, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of Government of India supports this day for the cause of blood donation.
- There should be a gap of 3 months between two consecutive blood donations.
- World Blood Donor’s Day is celebrated on June 14th every year.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On National Voluntary Blood Donation Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Blood donation is a noble act that should be done by a healthy person to save someone’s life.
- In a country like India, where blood banks are limited, blood donation is the best way to offer help.
- There is generally a positive and negative type of blood group, A, B, AB, and O.
- ‘AB+’ is the universal recipient, and ‘O negative‘ is the Universal Donor.
- Donating blood can help in reducing heart diseases and heart attacks.
- The National Voluntary Blood Donation Day is organized to aware people donate their blood for the people in need.
- Different government and non-profit organizations arrange blood donation camps that day.
- People visit those camps and donate their blood. In return, they receive healthy food to again built up their blood count.
- A healthy donor can donate their blood every 56 days.
- Your one unit of the donated blood can save three precious lives.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On National Voluntary Blood Donation Day
What was the theme for the World Blood Donation Day in the year 2019?
The theme for World Blood Donation Day for the year 2019 was ‘Safe Blood For All.’ This campaign explained the need for blood universally for providing proper healthcare facilities to everybody for achieving universal health coverage.
What is the rarest group of blood type?
The rarest and different blood groups of all the blood groups, AB negative blood group according to the Stanford School of Medicine Blood Centre in the United States.
What is the oldest type of blood?
Four main types of blood are known: blood type A is the oldest, and it is known that it existed before human beings evolved from their hominid ancestors.
Which individuals cannot donate blood?
Individuals with high-risk occupations, facing the unexplained loss of weight of more than 5kg over the six months, suffering from chronic alcoholism are some of the examples of individuals who cannot donate blood.