10 Lines on National Technology Day: National Technology Day in India is being celebrated on the 11th day of May every year. On the 11th day of May 1998, the first nuclear test was carried out at Pokhran, and to commemorate the same National Technology Day is celebrated on the 11th day of May every year. Various Schools and Colleges around the nation celebrates this day with exhibitions and technology projects. The day was significant to India’s technological advancements through innovation and inspired the youth to pursue in the field of technology.
India celebrates the National Technology Day 2020 amidst the coronavirus. The atmosphere is quite different due to the virus, but the national spirit is still strong. With advancements in technology, we can surely beat the virus and together work for the betterment of all humans.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on National Technology Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- On the 11th day of May, National Technology Day is celebrated all over the country.
- The day celebrates the first nuclear test, carried out on the 11th day of May 1998.
- The test, along with many others, was carried out at Pokhran, a village in Rajasthan.
- A successful nuclear test was carried out by India’s government on the 11th day of May 1998.
- The event is being celebrated all over the nation. Schools and colleges organize debates, science exhibitions, and various other competitions.
- The celebration of the National Technological Day aims at promoting technological advancements.
- Every year there’s a theme which focuses on the current need of the nation and motivates the youth.
- The purpose of celebrating the day is to inspire the youth and create awareness about the importance of technology and its impact on civilization.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology also organizes different events to celebrate this day.
- All the contributions towards science and technology, of various people across the country, are being awarded by the President of India.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on National Technology Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- In Bangalore, on this very day i.e., the 11th day of May 1998, India’s first indigenous aircraft was tested, Hansa 3.
- India became the 6th full-fledged nuclear country in the world.
- “Operation Shakti-98” was the original name of the operation carried out at Pokhran.
- There were 5 five nuclear devices, named as Shakti I to Shakti V.
- The 11th day of May was declared as the National Technology Day by than P.M Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- From the next year i.e., 1999 onwards every year, this day is celebrated to spread awareness and motivate the nation towards technology.
- Technology Development Board, every year celebrates this day and awards the contribution of the people of the nation in science and technology.
- On this day government organizes various events to create awareness and inspire future generations to pursue higher studies.
- Research in the field of technology and career in science and technology is encouraged by way of National Technology Day.
- National Technology Day is also a platform for the upcoming youth and science and technology enthusiast to showcase their talents.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on National Technology Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- National Technology Day is celebrated all over the country on the 11th day of May, as a way to remember the achievement and create awareness and inspire innovation.
- On this day of 1998, five nuclear tests were done under the project name “Operation Shakti.”
- Science is not just missiles; it is used in everyday life, and this day celebrates the same.
- This day is to remember the sacrifices, the failures, and the ultimate success. The day is a proud day for the nation.
- On this day, the entire country celebrates the achievements and inspires such more accomplishments.
- On the 11th day of May 1999, the first National Technology Day was celebrated.
- Trishul, a short-range missile, was successfully test-fired on this day. Moreover, it was made in India.
- On this day, India achieved great technological achievements and was noticed as a country of technological importance.
- This year, the year 2020, various events were organized to celebrate the day but through the digital conference, due to the global pandemic.
- Operation Shakti was led by one of the brightest aerospace engineer late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the former President of India.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on National Technology Day
Why is National Technology Day celebrated?
National Technology Day is celebrated to commemorate the achievements of the science fraternity. This day is observed in remembrance of the first successful nuclear test.
Who led the Operation Shakti?
Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
Why is national Technology Day important?
On this very day, India carried out its first successful nuclear test, taking India to the list of only six countries. By celebrating the day, the youth is inspired to pursue and achieve in the field of science and technology.