10 Lines on National Science Day: On 28th February, we enjoy the enthusiasm of National Science Day to actually recognize the importance and understanding of Raman Effect in India by Indian physicist Sir CV Raman. It is one of the commendable science celebrations in India that is organized by the students of the universities as well as schools by showing different science ventures as national level science displays. The Ministry of Science gives an exceptional message on the event of National Science Day to the fellow students, researchers, specialists, and every individual of India. Different types of programs are held in the schools and colleges where different schools and colleges participate and showcase their talents in science fields.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On National Science Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Every year, we celebrate the National Science day on February 28th to remember the Raman effect discovery of Sir CV Raman’s Raman Effect.
- Sir CV Raman won the noble prize in the physics field in the year 1930; this fact is celebrated on the national science day.
- On 1987, February 28th, the Indian government noticed the first national science day.
- For the celebration of National science day, The National Council for Science helps a lot.
- All over the country, the event can be noticed celebrating in schools, colleges, and different scientific organizations.
- Different programs on science, competitions, movies in the field of science, and exhibitions are displayed on this day.
- To promote everybody in the field of science, national science day is celebrated.
- The 2019 main message on national science day was how science is essential for people and how people are working for science.
- How science is essential for our daily works, this day explains to us.
- Science day carnivals are organized by different schools as well as universities.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On National Science Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The schools and instructive foundations observe National Science Day by sorting out different competitions like artistic creation, drawing, shows, and programs.
- National Council for Science and Technology correspondence sorts out different occasions on science-related subjects all over the country.
- One of National Science Day observations is to motivate up and influence the youth for taking science subjects in their career
- The administration runs various scholarships and programs of awareness for science-related works through media.
- India praises the day to advance science and innovation, which are the key drivers of the economy.
- National Science Day festivity at schools or organizations empowers the students to pick a profession in this field.
- National Science Day festivity focuses on the significance of science in human government assistance.
- National Science Day festivity helps in building logical disposition among the kids.
- On National Science Day, the government held the ‘Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar’ awards to the researchers who have accomplished in science.
- National Science Day Celebration grandstands the ability and capability of our researchers to the world.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On National Science Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- National Science Day is commended in India yearly on the 28th of February.
- This day remembers the Raman Effect’s innovation by the incomparable Indian physicist, Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman.
- On this equivalent day, Sir Raman made the Raman Effect on the world his most prominent innovation in the year 1928.
- He was awarded with Nobel prize for his great contribution in the field of physics.
- On this day, we show our nobility to the Indian well-known physicist, Sir CV Raman.
- Generally, the festival incorporates open discourse, syndicated programs, and science displays dependent on subjects, ideas, vital tasks, and exhibitions.
- Also, different honors are given by the administration and non-government bodies to perceive the endeavors of people for the promotion of science in the nation.
- The day is praised as a science fair, perceiving the logical activities and projects in the nation.
- The occasions are done during this National Science Day festivity giving a platform to various science newcomers.
- The Minister of Science and Technology conveys messages to students, researchers, specialists, and everybody in the country.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on National Science Day
Which country first started the national science day?
The Indian government to respect Sir CV Raman and his discovery of the Raman effect, first declared the national science day.
Who was famous for being the father of the field of science?
Galileo Galilei is known as the father of the field of science.
What is the reason behind the celebration of science day?
We celebrate science day to promote science to each and everybody, explain its uses not only for particular purposes but also in our daily life, and encourage the youth of our country to participate more and more in science and remember Sir CV Raman for his invention.
Name the person who first named science.
William Whewell, a philosopher, first named the word Science.