10 Lines on National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements: National Child Award For Exceptional Achievements is one of the most reputed and respectful awards, given to a child at the national level. The purpose of this award is to encourage children who showcase exceptional achievements. The award covers the field of Education, Sports, Bravery, Arts & Culture, Innovation & Scholastic achievements. The children between the age of 5 years to 18 years are eligible for the award.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- To honour the exceptional achievements of a child, the National Child Award is given.
- This prestigious award is awarded by the President of India to the children.
- To be eligible for the award, a child should have attained the age of at least five years, and he/she should not be more than eighteen years as on the 31st of July of the specified year.
- The children are awarded at the Rashtrapati Bhavan(Durbar Hall).
- Excellence in the domain of Education, Innovation, Research, Bravery Design, Scholastic Achievements, Culture, Arts, Sports, Social Service, and Music are covered under this award.
- Achievements that can and will benefit the society are awarded under the National Child Award.
- To represent the nation, the achievements gained, must be recognized at the national/ international platforms.
- The state / UT departments must recommend the achievements of the applicants.
- The deadline to submit the application and recommendation of the National Child Award is the 30th of September of that year.
- The detailed information about the child should be filled in the prescribed format.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The committee for the selection of the National Child Award is constituted by the Govt. Of India.
- The achievement of a child must be sponsored & recognized by some agency of the same field, to register for the National Child Award.
- A Minister of Women and Child Development ministry is the Chairperson of the Selection Committee.
- The winner of the National Child Award gets a gold medal and cash price.
- The was renamed as Bal Shakti Puraskar, from the year 2018.
- The award is also given to institutions that have contributed exceptionally to the cause of children in the field of child welfare.
- The background and context are also given weightage while warding a child.
- The activity of the applicant needs to be represented at the National or International level, to be eligible for the National Child Award.
- In the past years, the Indian Council for Child Welfare organized the National Child Award.
- This award is being followed by the National BAL Shree Award.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- To apply for the award applicants can go to www.nca-wcd.nic.in.
- A child can be recommended/nominated by anyone (citizen), via-the online portal.
- The achievements of the child nominated need not be onetime but should have some amount of consistency.
- The achievement should be an indication of the child’s passion, a suggestive future in the respective field.
- The achievements of the child are awarded by the President of India at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- A medal, cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/-, book vouchers worth Rs. 10,000/-, a certificate, and citation are being awarded to the child.
- In the case of Institution, the award comprises a sum of Rs. 5,00,000/-, a certificate, and a citation.
- The institutions are awarded, National Child Welfare Award, it is a category in the National Child Award.
- The first National Child Award was awarded in the year 1996.
- National Child Award is a way to appreciate the hidden talent of the country and inspire and motivate them at an early stage of life.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements
What is the age criteria to be eligible for the National Child Award?
The age criteria are 5-18 years as on the 31st of July of the specified year.
Who can nominate a child for the National Child Award?
Any citizen can nominate a child at the online portal.
What is the prize money for the award?
A sum of Rs.1,00,000 as cash prize, book vouchers worth Rs. 10,000, a certificate and a citation allowing with a medal is awarded to the winner of the National Child Award.