10 Lines on My School:School is an integral part that shapes the future of children. It is a holy grail that provides memorable experiences, education, happiness, and great friendships. Schools are vital for everyone as it helps one to acquire skills and knowledge, prepares us for tomorrow and to build a good career in life.
Many schools have broken the traditional norms of rote learning. They have imbibed new concepts that benefit and enhance a child’s physical, social, and mental aspects.
The below-mentioned ten lines on My School in English provide you with vital information to formulate paragraph writings and essays on this topic as well as a guide for competitive exams and G.K. quizzes.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My School for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- My school is my second home and is the most popular organization that homes my teachers and guardians.
- It is the oldest and the most popular school in the city.
- I even enjoy visiting my school during the holidays.
- The name of my school is Bishop Cottons Boys High School and is located at the heart of the city.
- My school conducts numerous annual sports championships, debates, quiz competitions, and group discussions regularly.
- Teachers take regular sessions on discipline, health, cleanliness, and manners in addition to regular subjects,
- My school conducts Physical Education class once every week.
- My school has strict measures and regulations which we need to follow regularly.
- We have to wear school uniforms regularly else the security guard will not allow us to enter the school.
- My school organizes summer camp with lots of fun activities during the summer vacation.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My School for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- School is an abode that educates and enhances our skills and knowledge.
- It provides a platform for students to do better in life and also builds attitude and personality.
- My school is the prestigious St. Josephs High School, located in the center of a busy commercial area.
- My school has a distinguished and separate building for Primary, Junior, Middle, and Higher Sections.
- The teachers and staff are very cooperative, teach subjective knowledge, and also build other developed skills.
- My school has well-installed Garbage bins at every corner of the premises and encourages a plastic-free zone.
- My school homes colorful birds, flowers, and trees. It has a beautiful fountain located at the entry gate.
- My schools have separate dorms for music, sports, ScienceScience, and dance.
- It homes a considerable structure called Library that contains hundreds of books starting from the Hardy Boys to Nancy Drew.
- My school has provided me the best of people called Friends that I will treasure forever in my life.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My School for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- School is a place that teaches us concepts, enhances our capabilities, prepares us for the future, and builds and shapes our personality.
- It is the first place we build bonds of friendships and imbibe sportsmanship and leadership skills.
- School provides creative platforms that boost self- confidence, confides in creative tasks, and other activities that balance our academic and cultural knowledge.
- It hosts annual sports tournaments, inter-school quiz, debate competitions, and cultural competitions, and regular group sessions and discussions.
- My school homes a vast 150-year-old library that encompasses various fictions, sci-fi, novels, anime, comics, etc.
- My school has ample space for playing and extracurricular activities and conducts evening camps for Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, etc.
- My school club plans meticulously the trips for students as well as teachers to provide experiences outside routine life.
- School is the most significant source of employment, and it helps identify their areas of abilities and interests through multiple creative platforms.
- Apart from all the others, my school has a well-maintained enormous Science Hall, where students are given access to various books to learn Science and perform various experiments.
- My school os my pride, and I feel greatly honored to study in such a great institution.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on My School
What is school an essential part of our life?
A school is a place that provides education, knowledge, good manners, and also creates awareness. It is an essential pillar of support and a universal place of social interaction.
What is the best feature of my school?
My school has a well-installed Garbage disposal system at every corner of the premises and encourages a plastic-free zone. It also homes colorful birds, flowers, and trees. It has a beautiful fountain located at the entry gate.
What qualities do schools teach?
Apart from subjective knowledge, a school teaches regular sessions on discipline, health, cleanliness, and manners in addition to regular subjects.
Why should one go to school?
Everyone needs to attend school as it teaches us subjective and skill-developing lessons. It also provides platforms for various socializing, extracurricular activities, and more.