10 Lines on My Role Model: A role model is someone we look up to. He/She is someone who encourages and inspires people for their betterment. As we talk about the term role model, every one of us has someone in our minds. The person who has a huge impact on our lives. A role model can simply be anyone from our family, our friends, or even a famous personality. The qualities of a role model that motivates us to become a better version of ourselves can be the values and beliefs they practice and preach. Here are some lines on my role model.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1- 10 Lines on My Role Model for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- My role model is my mother.
- My mother is my first teacher, my advisor, and my support system.
- She has always been there for me through thick and thin.
- She is a beautiful person inside and out.
- She is an excellent cook; she has taught me to respect food and people.
- She is my role model because she gives me strength and motivates me.
- She inspires me to become a good human being and a caring child.
- My mother has always helped us and made us believe in ourselves.
- She is the most understanding person of all the people I know.
- My mother has made many sacrifices in her life to nurture us, hence she is the biggest role model in my life.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My Role Model for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- A role model is a person who inspires and motivates to be like them.
- My role model is the greatest cricketer of India, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar.
- He was the youngest batsman of his time and had been titled as the God of cricket.
- He is my role model because he has emerged himself from being a simple boy from Maharashtra to one of the finest sports-person of the country.
- His dedication, determination, and discipline motivate me on each level of life.
- He has served the Indian cricket team from 1989- 2013. He retired in the year 2013
- Sachin Tendulkar has some unique qualities which many people lack, and hence he is such a big inspiration for youngsters like me.
- The most fascinating quality that I admire is how hardworking he is. He trained himself so hard to become what he is.
- Sachin Tendulkar has acknowledged the small city cricketers and game them a platform to learn cricket.
- He is a true role model for all aspiring cricketers. I want to be like him.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My Role Model for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- There are some characteristics that I have noticed among leaders that make them responsible and effective leaders. Ratan Tata demonstrates all these characteristics.
- Ratan Tata is an Indian industrialist; he is considered as the most ethical philanthropist of all time.
- His sense of business is very inspiring; under his leadership, Tata acquired brands like Tetley, Jaguar Land Rover, Corus, and Taj Boston.
- He was awarded the greatest awards like Padma Bhushan in 2000 and Padma Vibhushan in 2003.
- He inspires people. Tata does well because its employees and management adhere to its values.
- The mission of the company is “To improve the lives of the communities we serve globally.”
- He is a risk-taker. He has made big moves like launching the Tata Nano and acquiring the second-largest steel-maker in Europe.
- Ratan Tata is a decision-maker. A famous quote of his is, “I don’t believe in making the right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.”
- He has spread his knowledge through his book “The Wits & Wisdom of Ratan Tata.”
- I genuinely admire his ideologies. He has inspired millions and made a change in the world.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on My Role Model
What is a Role Model?
A role model is a person whose behavior or success is or can be emulated by others, especially by younger people. The person who inspires and motivates can also be a role model.
Why is the Role Model important?
A role model is important as it guides us in our lives and encourages us to get the best out of ourselves.
How can you choose your Role Model?
A role model can be anyone, your parents, teachers, or anyone who helps you and inspires you to become like them. Someone who influences us for good can be chosen as a role model.
What does it mean to be a Role Model?
Just as a model is something that represents an inspirational ideal, a role model is someone who inspires others to imitate his or her good behavior.