10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher: Education in today’s date is one of the most valuable parts of life. The whole life of a person directly or indirectly relies on this particular aspect. Starting from what lifestyle a person will have to what job he or she is going to do, all of them depend on education. In today’s era, with the world offering temptations of all kinds, a good teacher paving an innocent’s path towards the peak of success, keeping in mind the essential virtues of life is more than a challenge. Amidst all these, some godly creatures’ kind their way towards our hearts, making themselves a Favourite for a lifetime. So, here we take you on the joyful journey of knowing some teachers who have made an impression and taught lessons of life.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- My class teacher was my Favourite in the standard one.
- She used to teach me English because of which it was also my Favourite subject.
- I liked to go to school because of her presence.
- She used to train with a big smile on her face.
- She also used to make us play various games in between the classes.
- If someone cried in the class, she used to crack jokes and make faces so as to make him or her laugh in no time.
- She was very lovable but used to punish if anybody didn’t complete their homework.
- I was her Favourite student for listening to her, finishing my homework on time as well as scoring well.
- She also used to tell very inspiring stories to motivate us to become the right person in life.
- All students loved her a lot.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- In middle school, when I had begun to feel lost, I discovered this wonderful woman who entered my life and remained a Favourite for all times to come.
- She used to teach me science: my Favourite subject.
- She used to fill life in a dull headed classroom with her enthusiasm to lend out knowledge.
- A good teacher is the one who, apart from reading out of the book, also teaches the facts of life which the book is often unable to deliver.
- This teacher of mine, with all laws, respected the above statement.
- I was always a student who ran on low self-esteem, and she made sure to stand by me, making me realize that I was capable enough.
- The way of teaching she had adapted made me fall in love with her and even more with the subject.
- When she used to start explaining the facts of science, the eager students used to get lost in imagination.
- She always made sure that each and every student in her class listens and understands each word she spoke.
- Being such a fantastic figure, she has always inspired me to aim high and work hard.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- With the cut-throat competition around me, he always stood by through my thick and thin becoming an idol to look upon.
- He used to teach me physics and made the most hated subject to the one I loved the most.
- He walked into the class with grace and a determination to convey the most of his knowledge to the igniting minds.
- I still remember the times I scored worse and expected him to react otherwise while he became the fairy godfather.
- The thing I loved the most about him was he never supported the idea of comparison as the key to success.
- Being one of the most down-to-earth teachers in the entire school, he was loved by all of us.
- Unlike other teachers, he used to pay more attention to weak students of the class, the reason why I could rise.
- With high school came the unexpected issues of life, and he never backed out from lending a patient hearing.
- Physics was the most challenging subject, but with him as a guide, it never felt so.
- If today I can aspire to become a physicist, all credits go to him.
FAQ’s On 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher
Which subject teacher has inspired you the most throughout your life?
My Physics teacher in high school inspired me the most. He was the one who recognized my potentials and cheered me to achieve my goals.
What are the traits of a good teacher?
A good teacher needs to respectful, knowledgeable, kind-hearted, and impartial. He or she must take care of the weak students more than that of the academically stronger ones.
How should a student succeed in becoming his or her teacher’s Favourite?
A student can succeed in becoming his or her teacher’s Favourite by being obedient, sincere, and attentive. He or she needs to be hardworking and respect his or her teacher.
What do you love about your teacher and consider it to be exceptional?
The thing I love about my teacher and consider it to be exceptional is her way of teaching and understanding. She made sure nobody goes unheard.