10 Lines on Mithali Raj: With the remarkable skills in cricketing and captainship, Mithali Raj is a star of the Indian Women’s Cricket team. Apart from her skilled batting strategies, Mithali Raj is famous for a good bowling ability as well. Since her debut match, Mithali has displayed her proficiency in cricket to the entire world, and now she is an inspiration for many Indians. She has emerged not only in terms of consistency but also as a well-skilled batsman. At a very young age, she has earned much respect and fame. Mithali has an efficient ability to score the highest scores sharply, which makes her a famous batsman in the world.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Mithali Raj for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Born on December 3rd, 1982, Mithali Raj is a famous cricket player.
- She is not a renowned cricket player, but a captain in the Indian Cricket team as well.
- In Secunderabad, she completed her 10th from Keyes High School for Girls.
- Mithali has completed her college education from Kasturba Gandhi Junior College for Women.
- She debuted in One Day International Cricket in the year 1999.
- In the Mithali’s captainship, Women’s Cricket Team of India has reached the 2005 finals of the Women Cricket World Cup.
- She was at no.1 position in the Women’s World Cup 2013.
- In the year 2013, Mithali Raj was honoured with Arjun Award.
- In the year 2015, she won the Padma Shri Award.
- She is called ‘Lady Tendulkar’ of the Indian Women’s Cricket Team.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Mithali Raj for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Father of Mithali Raj was an Airman in Indian Air Force.
- Before entering in the cricket, Mithali wanted to make Bharatnatyam as her career.
- She is the youngest female cricketer in Women’s Cricket Team to mark a century in her first ODI.
- At the age of 17, she debuted for International Cricket Matches.
- In the year 2004, Mithali Raj became the captain of the Women Cricket Team of India.
- Mithali is the first Indian cricketer to win the award of widening Indian cricketer of the year.
- For the Indian Women’s National Cricket team, Mithali has worked as the batting consultant.
- In the year 2017, Mithali was honoured with Youth’s Sports Icon of Excellence Award.
- In the same year, she was conferred as Vogue Sportsperson of the Year Award.
- In 2017, she was ranked under the top 100 leading Indian women published by BBC.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Mithali Raj for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Mithali Raj was profoundly passionate about her dancing and wanted to make a career in it.
- At the age of 10, she started playing cricket.
- When Mithali was 17, she was chosen for the Indian Women Cricket team.
- At the age of 19, she scored a big 214 against the team of England. It was the time when she stand-up as one of the most talented batsmen.
- She has scored an unbeaten 114 runs in One Day International 1999 against Ireland.
- Being a right-handed batsman, she arose as one of the highest batting exports from the nation.
- Due to her excellent performance in cricket, she is famous as ‘Lady Sachin.’
- Mithali Raj has worthily gone through the Test as well as ODI for the Indian Women’s Cricket team.
- In 2001-2002, on August 17th, Mithali Raj broke the world record by scoring the top score individually in the Women’s Cricket test.
- In 2017, Mithali became the first batswoman of India to score around 6000 runs in restricted overs format.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Mithali Raj
What awards has Mithali Raj achieved in her life?
Mithali Raj has honoured with Padma Shri and Arjuna Award for Cricket.
For what Mithali Raj is famous?
Mithali raj is a famous woman cricketer player in India. She is the first Indian and the fifth cricketer to mark over 1000 World Cup runs. She is an inspiration to all.
How many tests match Mithali Raj has played?
Being one of the famous cricket players, Mithali has appeared in 10 test matches.
From when Mithali Raj is called as ‘Lady Sachin’?
Mithali Raj became the 2nd female cricketer to score over 5000 runs in ODI. Since then, she became famous as ‘Lady Sachin.’