10 Lines on Mewar Festival: Mewar festival is celebrated in the city of Udaipur, Rajasthan, to welcome the arrival of the spring season with all interest. Among all the festivals celebrated in Udaipur, Mewar festival is celebrated with much sparkles and happiness. The festival celebration lasts three days, and during that period, the entire city is decorated with colors, enthusiasm, and lights. People all over the country come to Udaipur to celebrate Mewar Festival. Not only from the nation but people across the world visit Udaipur to witness the magnificence of festival celebration. The festival showcases the culture and tradition of Rajasthan.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Mewar Festival for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- In Udaipur district of Rajasthan, Mewar Festival is celebrated with much wholeheartedness.
- Udaipur is the traditional and heritage city having iconic and popular tourist spots.
- Every year in April, Mewar Festival is celebrated with great happiness.
- The festival is celebrated jointly with Gangaur Festival in the district Udaipur.
- The festival offers an opportunity for people to explore all inheritances of Mewar.
- The celebration of the festival symbolizes the welcome of the spring season, the king of all seasons.
- The rich culture of Mewar comprises dance, art, food, music, and traditional diversity.
- Three days celebration of the festival generally held from March-end to April starting.
- The craftsman gets a chance to display their beautiful handicrafts.
- People love to enjoy the Mewar culture and festival charm by participating in it.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Mewar Festival for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- People of Mewari celebrate the Mewar Festival to welcome the spring season.
- Celebrated together with Gangaur Festival, the Mewar Festival is equally vital for the Rajasthan women to adore the ritual.
- The festival is systematized by the Maharana of Mewar Charitable Foundation that concentrates on reserving Rajasthan traditions.
- Udaipur had been the principal place of Mewar rulers. So, one can effortlessly explore the spirit of the Mewar Festival here.
- Every year, the colorful event is structured to celebrate the Mewar tradition and its heritage.
- Various activities are also organized in the festival to review the information regarding handicrafts. The seminars explore the modernity and culture of Mewar.
- The local craftsman gets an opportunity to explore their talent in the festival by showing their beautiful crafts.
- Food Rangoli is also prearranged at the festival. It includes a colorful demonstration of food directed by the HRH group of hotels.
- The skilled and professional chefs participate in the festival to prepare different dishes beautifully. It provides them a tremendous opportunity to showcase the culture of Rajasthan.
- During the music concert, classical as well as Rajasthani folk music is accomplished. It includes dancing, singing, and playing musical instruments.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Mewar Festival for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The Mewar Festival celebrated in the Udaipur district preview the history of Rajasthan.
- The sparkle of the Mewar Festival displays the uniqueness of the Mewar heritage and its culture.
- The festival outfits all the highlights and attractions, including dance, Food Rangoli, events, music concerts, a variety of cuisines, and many more.
- The shops arranged in the festival are entirely decorated with lights, beautiful items, and colors.
- Tourists from India and all the world come to enjoy the festival beauty.
- Women of Rajasthan carry the image of Goddess Gauri. They participate in the street procession of the Udaipur city.
- The HRH Group of hotels organizes a feast of ‘Food Rangoli’ during the Festival.
- The artists from the different regions of the state get a chance to participate in the exhibition organized at the festival.
- Traditional dishes are prepared and served during the Mewar Festival.
- Vocal competitions, along with Indian classical music, are held during the festival.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Mewar Festival
Why do we celebrate the Mewar festival?
Mewar Festival is celebrated in the district Udaipur, Rajasthan, to welcome the king of seasons.
In which month the Mewar festival is celebrated?
Mewar Festival is a three days celebration on the arrival of the spring season.
What is the main attraction of the Mewar Festival?
During the Mewar Festival, various music concerts, dance performances, and events are organized. However, cultural performances on folk music are the foremost attraction for visitors.
Which rituals are performed during the Mewar Festival?
Rajasthani women sing and dance on religious songs during the street procession. They carry idols of Goddess Gauri in various parts of the city.