10 Lines On Legal Services Day: Ninth of November every year is the day on which the national legal services day is celebrated and the objective of the celebration of national legal services day is to spread awareness among the general public about the fair and just practices in the judicial system.
In this particular article on 10 lines on legal services day in English, we have divided the article into three different sets of 10 lines on legal services day and each of the set has different content and different difficulty levels which can be used by school children and college students as well as law students for various purposes such as assignments, tests, projects, examinations and homework.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Legal Services Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- National legal services day is celebrated on the 9th of November every year.
- The objective of the legal services day is to ensure fair and just judicial system which is easily approachable to the citizens of India.
- Supreme Court of India is the highest authority in the judicial system of the country.
- In the year 1995, the Supreme Court of India first celebrated the national legal services day.
- The first celebration of the national legal services day was celebrated with an objective to help and support the weaker and backward sections of the society.
- Providing free legal aid and advice to people who cannot afford such services is one of the main objectives of legal services authorities in the country.
- It becomes the responsibility of the judicial system to create awareness about the various legal aspects in society among its public.
- Lok Adalats organises such campaigns every year by the legal services authority on national legal services day.
- Alternative dispute resolution mechanism is promoted on national legal services day.
- Lok Adalat arbitration and conciliation are some of the tools that the judicial system uses for alternate dispute resolution and the importance of these tools are promoted and create awareness about on national legal services day. The legal services that are provided by different courts in India are confined to women, children, persons with disabilities and members of scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Legal Services Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- National legal services day is celebrated on the 9th of November every year with the sole objective of creating awareness about the various reality in the country.
- Given the grave situation about the independence and integrity of the judicial system of India, it becomes important that the common citizen is integrated into the judicial works on a day-to-day basis.
- National legal services day holds a lot of importance in a country like India to favour the constitution and the democratic values of the nation because the constitution is the highest authority in the country for which the judiciary, the executive and the legislature bows its head down.
- Free legal services are provided to women and children, persons in custody, victims of human trafficking and other such vulnerable sections of the society.
- In the matter of civil, criminal and revenue code, free legal services are provided.
- Various legal services institutions that provide free legal services as a part of national legal services day are district judge of the district, the high court, the supreme court and subdivision level.
- Judiciary is the sole flag bearer of the constitution when the country is in a vulnerable state or under an authoritarian rule and it is important to uphold independently of the judicial system of India.
- National legal services day also creates awareness among the general public about the importance of independent functioning judiciary which functions without fear or favour.
- In recent years the Judiciary has been highly criticized because of its partisan behaviour and lack of empathy towards the vulnerable sections of the society affected due to the covid-19 pandemic.
- Given the sorry state of affairs in the judicial system of India, it is important that every citizen of the country is aware of what is happening so that Institutions are obligated and forced to change.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Legal Services Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- National legal services day was first celebrated in the year 1995 on 9th of November.
- Legal services authorities act 1987 came into force on the year 1987.
- Article 14 and Article 22 obligates the state, that is the legislature, the judiciary and the executive to ensure equality before the eyes of the law.
- The constitution of India provide certain fundamental rights to every citizen in the country and it is the duty of the judicial system to uphold those rights.
- National legal services day objective is to provide free and competent legal services to the vulnerable and weaker sections of the society.
- India is a country where there is a large wealth gap between different sections of the society and campaigns such as national legal services week help to bridge that gap to a certain extent.
- Every citizen of the country irrespective of caste, creed, religion, race or wealth should have access to free and fair judicial system.
- Judiciary, executive and legislature are the three pillars of our country and each of them should work independently from each other without fear or favour.
- On the 9th of November, Lok Adalats are organised across the country to make legal services free to the vulnerable sections of the society and encourage people to avail of the services.
- One has to remember that an independent Judiciary is extremely important to save not just the constitution and democratic values of the country but the entire societal structure on which India is built.
FAQs on 10 Lines On Legal Services Day
When is national legal service day celebrated in India?
National legal services day is celebrated on the 9th of November every year
What is the objective of national legal services day?
The objective of national legal services day is to provide free and affair legal services to the weaker sections of the society and spread awareness about the importance of the judiciary in the country among the general public
When was National legal services day celebrated for the first time in India?
National legal services day was celebrated for the first time by the Supreme Court of India in the year 1995
What is the importance of the judiciary in India?
The importance of the judiciary in India is immense and it upholds the constitutional values and keeps the other two pillars which are the executive and the legislature in check.