10 Lines on Kiran Bedi:Kiran Bedi is one of the renowned personalities. She is a soul of courage and fearlessness. Moreover, Kiran Bedi is famous as the first female Indian Police Service Officer. Also, she is famous for her honesty in the service. She had served India effectively for almost 35 years. Then she took voluntary retirement in the year 2007.
Kiran Bedi has introduced meditation in the jails to make everyone peaceful. In fact, she has brought many reforms in the prisons to show the right path of life to the criminals. She had helped many women and men to overcome their fear. Kiran Bedi gave the best guidance and assistance to the people who were ruining their lives due to some habits. Now, check out the sets of 10 lines on Kiran Bedi
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Kiran Bedi for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Kiran Bedi was born on the 9th of June 1949 in Punjab.
- She took an active part in National Cadet Corps in her schooling days.
- Kiran Bedi completed her Bachelors in English in 1968. She did her graduation in Government College for Women in Amritsar.
- Kiran Bedi has faced many challenges in her life. Also, she undertook tasks with great willpower and determination.
- Kiran Bedi earned a Law degree in the year 1988. She also completed an MA in Political Science.
- She was one of the great tennis players. She was passionate about tennis and won many awards nationally.
- Kiran Bedi was first appointed in Delhi. Then again, she transferred to many places in India.
- Kiran Bedi was emerged out to be one of the great writers. Howsoever, she wrote some of the books such as Galti Kiski, Yeha Sambhav Hai, Demand For Swaraj and many more.
- Kiran Bedi started her police training in the year 1972 in Mussoorie.
- Kiran Bedi was married to Brij Bedi in the year 1972. He was one of the most prominent tennis players. He died in the year 2016.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Kiran Bedi for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Kiran Bedi has won many awards in her career and life. Some of the awards are FICCI Award of Excellence, Cadet Officer Award and many more.
- She was one of the talented tennis players that took her to play tournaments nationally.
- Kiran Bedi started her career as a lecturer in Amritsar.
- She became the first female IPS Officer in India when she started her police training in the year 1972.
- Kiran Bedi was the founder of India Vision Foundation and Navyajyoti Delhi Police Foundation. They are founded to make better India.
- She wrote almost 12 books until today.
- She got a nickname as ‘Crane Bedi’. It is because she used to tow wrongly parked vehicles by cranes.
- She started meditation and introduced some literacy programs in jails.
- Kiran Bedi anchored for a reality show named ‘Aap Ki Kacheri’. It deals with real cases in life.
- A film named ‘Karthavyam’ in Telugu is the biography of Kiran Bedi.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Kiran Bedi for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Kiran Bedi is a judicious person overflowing with kind and courage.
- She was tough police in the entire police department. She handled many challenging situations.
- She is the first woman police officer in India to join the police department.
- She has held the post of Director General in the Indian Bureau of Research and Development of Police Department.
- Presently, she is working as a Lieutenant Governor in Puducherry.
- She started campaigns against drug abuse. In such a way, she founded Navyajyoti Foundation in the year 2007.
- She is also a social worker and a tennis player.
- Kiran Bedi took voluntary retirement in the year 2008.
- She was associated with Anna Hazare’s movement in the year 2011.
- She has been one of the prominent members against Corruption in India.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Kiran Bedi
Presently, what Kiran Bedi is doing?
Kiran Bedi is working as a Lieutenant Governor in Puducherry.
Did Kiran Bedi get married?
Kiran was married to Birj Bedi in the year 1972.
Who is Kiran Bedi’s husband?
Birj Bedi was the Kiran Bedi’s husband. He was a great tennis player. He had cancer in the bladder. He died of a cardiac arrest in Gurgaon in the year 2016.
What are the awards of Kiran Bedi?
Some of the awards of Kiran Bedi are:
- STAR Parivaar Award for Sabse Yaadgaar Pal
- ITI Award For The Best Anchor
- Ramon Magsaysay Award for Government Service Award