10 Lines on Kevin Systrom: Kevin Systrom is an American engineer from Stanford University who co-founded the popular social media platform, Instagram along with Mike Kreiger. Known to be a visionary business leader, Kevin, currently the CEO of Instagram, has helped the company grow multifolds in terms number of employees, revenue flow and the market share since its inception. It is because of his signature style of leadership that makes Instagram one of the most technologically advanced and innovative companies in the whole world.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Kevin Systrom for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Kevin Systrom is the co-founder of Instagram, a popular photo-sharing social media platform
- He was a graduate of the prestigious Stanford University
- He worked at twitter and google before finding Instagram
- He came up with the idea of Instagram during his hostel days at Stanford
- Kevin Systrom launched Instagram in the year 2010
- Instagram was acquired by Facebook after a few years of its launch
- Kevin Systrom runs Instagram as the chief executive officer till date
- Instagram operates independently from Facebook to retain its brand identity and for the kind of leadership Kevin Systrom offers
- Kevin Systrom is one of a kind business leader who had a long term vision in the social media market
- Kevin Systrom is estimated to be worth more than 1.1 billion dollars.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Kevin Systrom for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Kevin Systrom is the co-founder of the popular photo-sharing social media platforms, Instagram
- A proud graduate of Stanford University, Kevin Systrom was a management science and engineering enthusiast
- He founded Instagram because of his passion for photography and knowledge of social media products
- Kevin Systrom was born in the year 1984 in Holliston
- He gained plenty of corporate experience from working at twitter and google before creating Instagram
- He started Instagram with a small group of 13 like-minded and competent individuals
- During his college days, Kevin Systrom was offered to work with Mark Zuckerberg on the Facebook project, which was similar to the business model of Instagram
- His idea was to create a social media company that mainly communicates through photos
- Even though Facebook acquired Instagram, it works independently under Kevin to retain its core identity
- Kevin Systrom is a testimony for success in the tech world even though he had little idea about programming and coding
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Kevin Systrom for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Kevin Systrom is one of the very few American entrepreneurs who had the vision of the potential of social media around the world
- He came up with the idea of Instagram by developing a toolbox called Photobox when he was a student at Stanford University
- In spite of being offered to work with Mark Zuckerberg on his Facebook team, Kevin Systrom let go of the tempting offer to focus on his dream of creating a purely photo-sharing social platform
- Kevin understood the world of business and investments when he applied to the Mayfield Fellows Program at Stanford University
- It is this Mayfield Fellows Program that helped Kevin understand the idiosyncrasies of venture capitalists, investment, fundraising, market potential and all entrepreneurial x-factors
- Kevin realized he likes to work in startup culture and working in a small group of people when he interned at odeo, which is now known as twitter
- After his graduation, Kevin Systrom set aside his entrepreneurial dreams and joined google where he worked for years
- It is at google that helped him gain a proper insight into social media platforms and he learnt to tap the potential of internet traffic and data-driven business model
- When Instagram was launched in 2010, within 24 hours, it became the number one application on the play store
- Ever since its launch, Kevin has been the backbone of Instagram and looks after it even now, in spite of the acquisition of Instagram by Facebook.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Kevin Systrom in English
Who is Kevin Systrom?
Kevin Systrom is the co-founder and CEO of popular social media platform, Instagram
How much is Kevin Systrom worth?
According to sources, Kevin Systrom is worth around 1.1 billion dollars
How did Kevin Systrom come up with the idea for Instagram?
Since Kevin is passionate for photography and knew the potential of internet and data, he combined both of them and used his knowledge gained at his former employer Google, to create Instagram
Why is Kevin Systrom important for Instagram?
Kevin Systrom has bought in a unique style of leadership that promotes innovations in the company and hence his presence at the helm of Instagram is important to retain its brand identity and technological edge