10 Lines on International Midwives Day: In all cultures, a midwife’s place is on the threshold of life. It involves intense human emotions, longing, fear, triumph, hope, and incredible physical power to bring a new human being into this world. The Internal Midwives Day is commemorated on May 5 every year for the various contributions of the midwives, all around the world.
This occasion is to celebrate and advocate the needful that defends, stands up, and protects the midwives for the rights of women, girls, and midwives around the world. International Midwives’ Day is a reminder that there is no need for any invasive methods and that the female body is perfectly capable of giving natural birth.
We have provided ten lines on International Midwives Day in English, to aid you in paragraph writings and essays on this topic and assist you during competitive exams and G.K. quizzes.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on International Midwives Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The International Midwives Day is celebrated on May 5 every year.
- The celebration ensures the quality of care provided by midwives to the newborns, women, and their families.
- The occasion is also celebrated to protect and decrease the rate of maternal healths during childbirth.
- International Midwives Day is celebrated every year with a new theme.
- This year’s theme sought to celebrate, demonstrate, mobilize, unite during this period.
- International Midwives Day is celebrated to highlight the need for midwives.
- Midwives are essential defenders of women’s rights around the world.
- This day also sees the participation of various NGOs who organize vocational skill training programs for midwives around the world.
- Many health organizations and hospitals are designing quality courses.
- These courses collapsed with the latest technologies to employ millions of women.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on International Midwives Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- To honor the remarkable contributions of the Midwives in our society, we commemorate The International Midwives Day on May 5, every year.
- The need to honor and celebrate the Midwives day was on a sudden day in 1987 during the International Confederation of Midwives held in the Netherlands.
- On this occasion, we celebrate the exceptional achievements of the midwives at the birth centers, maternity units, and healthcare settings.
- The program highlights the importance of midwives and their contribution to mothers’ health and their newborn babies.
- On this day, Midwives are appreciated as n the absence of quality health care, newborns and mothers would have possibly died while giving births to babies.
- Many global programs are conducted, such as panel discussions, conferences, seminars, and even awareness concerts are organized.
- Midwives play an essential role in providing critical medical care and a wide range of other critical medical services.
- The governments organize various campaigns that highlight the role of midwives in universal coverage of maternity care.
- On May 5, governments encourage and raise awareness about midwives’ status and the essential care they provide to mothers and their newborns.
- Governments collab with various civil communities and NGOs to organize activities for the welfare of midwives around the world.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on International Midwives Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- May 5, is an honorary day celebrated as the International Midwives Day to commemorate their contributions to the society.
- On this day, the International commemoration is given to midwives who manage as community midwives for home births and clinics.
- The international day is honored to appreciate all the efforts and achievements of midwives in maternal health care.
- The day commences and proceeds with multiple organizing presentations, speech, conferences by renowned dignitaries.
- This is done to create worldwide awareness about midwives’ role in saving millions of lives of women around the world.
- The annual International Midwives Day is commemorated across the world with a new theme to promote midwives’ contributions in society.
- However, the International Midwives Day theme for the year 2020 was ‘Midwives with women: celebrate, demonstrate, mobilize, unite – our time is NOW!
- The awareness programs have ignited millions of women, girls, men, and boys to globally defend the rights of women and girls.
- To mark the 2020 celebration of the Internal Midwives Day, the midwives in Ethiopia gathered in a safe distance.
- To address the concerns of midwives, the Global Midwifery Symposium was organized in Kuala Lumpur accepts service availability, acceptability, and enhancing the care quality.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on International Midwives Day
Who is a Midwife?
A midwife is a healthcare professional who aids and takes care of mothers and their newborns during childbirth.
When is the International Midwives Day celebrated?
The International Midwives Day is celebrated on May 5 every year.
Why do we commemorate International Midwives Day?
The celebration ensures the quality of care provided by midwives to the newborns, women, and their families and to protect and decrease maternal health rates during childbirth.
What is the 2020 International Midwives Day theme?
The International Midwives Day theme for the year 2020 was ‘Midwives with women: celebrate, demonstrate, mobilize, unite – our time is NOW!