10 Lines on International Day of Women and Girls: Girls and women are considered the most respected beings in a country. With the rapid development of science, they are given more opportunities in the same field. To honour them and make them feel happier, we celebrate Women and Girls’ International Day in Science.
We provide students with two essay sample samples o78n the International Day of Women and Girls in Science in English for reference.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on International Day of Women and Girls in Science for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- The International Day of Women and Girls in Science is very memorable.
- It is celebrated every year on the 11th of February.
- On International Day of Women and Girls in Science, the main focus is to eliminate gender inequality in science.
- This will be a huge event in the history of development so far.
- Science and gender equality are considered vital for the requirement of the internationally prepared development objectives.
- This includes future topics for various sustainable development.
- Over the previous 15 years, the worldwide community has required many needs in inspiring and engaging women and girls in science.
- But women, as well as girls, continue to be excluded from taking part fully in science.
- There should be proper education, especially for girls.
- Science must be understood well by the girls as well as women.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on International Day of Women and Girls in Science for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- The International Day of Women and Girls in Science is a very prominent day for various enhancement factors of women and girls.
- Science is a very vast field, and thus, girls need to be educated in this particular aspect for the fact that their education, as well as progress, also matters.
- This will give full access and provide varied paths to all the options available for an individual in the sector of science.
- This day is purely for women and girls.
- The International Day of Women and Girls in Science mainly focuses on the fact that both science and gender equality are crucial and vital for the achievement of globally built development objectives.
- This aims at the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- However, the biases that have been in society for ages and gender discrimination are driving girls and women far from the fields that are closely related to the science sector.
- Gender equality shall prevail.
- Proper education and enhancement must be done.
- Girls should work hand to hand in the field of science as well.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on International Day of Women and Girls in Science for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- The main aim of this to remove or eliminate gender-based inequalities.
- The focus is also on providing proper education to all the girls and women to become an earning head in a family.
- Science is a never-ending sector and needs unity from all categories to develop a better environment.
- This day provides awareness about girls’ education and the growth of the mind in the field of science.
- Girls should learn the importance of imparting education in science sectors to achieve greater height.
- The objective is to innovate higher goals and achieve the same so that they can earn a reputation in this world.
- This day, projects at the properties that need to be given to the girls for their enhancement and knowledge.
- Equal participation is the key concept of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- The roles and responsibilities need to be properly understood by them to create an atmosphere of non-violence.
- All the news and updates require higher thinking capability, and this is the primary language of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
FAQ’s on International Day of Women and Girls
What are the probable aims of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science?
Numerous options are available for the International Day of Women and Girls in Science. Some of the aims are eliminating gender discrimination, providing better education to all the women and girls, and improving the science-related doubts to a greater height.
Why is this event historic?
This event is historic since all the girls, as well as women, are given a specific day for their celebration. Most of the events are mostly gender-biased or for men, especially. Therefore, this remarkable event is mainly for the women sector since they need to keep their heads up and develop and advancements.
Is there any negative point of view for this day?
To see the past reviews and events in this day, there are no negative aspects. This is rather an astonishing event and the most respected one indeed.