10 Lines on International Day of Happiness: We dedicate a specific day to a small yet significant thing in our lives. It does not flaunt its presence, but its absence affects everyone, and that is happiness. To embrace the importance of leading a happy, joyful, and healthy life, we celebrate international happiness day.
We are providing students with two essay samples on the topic ‘International Happiness Day’ in English for reference.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on International Day of Happiness for kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- The 20th of March is celebrated as International Day of Happiness.
- It was initiated by Jayme Illien, CEO of the New World Order of the United Nations initiative in 2006.
- United Nations recognizes happiness as a fundamental human right.
- We observe this day and remember the importance of happiness in our lives.
- The theme for International Happiness Day 2020 is ‘happiness for all.’
- On this day, every nation is required to spread awareness about the significance of happiness and joy in life.
- It is said that happy people will usually live longer and have fewer health issues.
- The International Day of Happiness is the day to Approach and admire the common humanity.
- As migration is expanding these days, people from diverse nations and cultures live next to each other.
- International Happiness day is aimed to establish a common human goal of happiness across the world.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on International Day of Happiness for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- International Happiness Day is observed on March 20th.
- We celebrate this day to acknowledge happiness in our lives.
- It was established by the General Assembly of the United Nations on 28 June 2012. Jayme Illien, CEO of the United Nations New World Order initiative in 2006, conceptualized and created International Happiness Day to advance happiness as a universal human right.
- United Nations proclaimed happiness as a fundamental human right.
- The feeling of happiness is associated with all the positive emotions we experience throughout the day.
- It is important to embrace optimistic emotions to experience peace and happiness.
- The motive of launching the campaign is to unite the world’s people in a common thread.
- Happiness on a personal basis can easily change and can make your life pleasant.
- A positive mindset also plays a major role and is responsible for nearly all of our well-being feelings.
- The campaign message of the World Day of Happiness 2020 is ‘Happiness for Everyone.’
Set 3 – 10 Lines on International Day of Happiness for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- International Happiness is celebrated on 20th March every year to achieve worldwide happiness and well-being.
- The root and inspiration for the founding of the International Day of Happiness in 2006 emerged from the belief of founder Jayme Illien that the happiness, well-being, and equality of all life on earth is the supreme objective of every human being, country, and community.
- Researchers in a study from 2009 reported that people who feel more euphoric are better at multitasking and focusing on other things they need to do during those moments when you are happy.
- The idea that feelings are linked to health-related behaviors is intriguing.
- To accomplish the goal of Happiness Day, the United Nations has called for a more sustainable, fair, and responsible path to economic development. These conversations led to the need for economic growth and the eradication of poverty.
- The International Happiness Day 2020 campaign theme is ‘Happiness for Everyone.’
- The theme reflects primarily on what we have in common instead of dwelling on the things that separate us.
- In 2015, the UN unveiled the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, which aim to end hunger, minimize inequalities, and ensure our world’s three main factors that contribute to stability and happiness.
- The UN agrees that economic development must be balanced by social and environmental stability to attain global happiness.
- International Day of Happiness sees happiness as one of the human aspirations and calls for nations to follow the public policy to maximize all citizens’ well-being.
FAQ’s on International Day of Happiness
When is International Happiness Day celebrated?
International Happiness Day is celebrated on 20th March every year.
Why was 20th March selected for International Happiness Day?
March 20 was selected for the International Day of Happiness because of its significance as the March equinox.
Who founded the International Day of Happiness?
Jayme Illien founded the International Day of Happiness in the year 2006.
How can we celebrate the International Day of Happiness?
Celebrate International Happiness Day by sharing joy and happiness. You can donate your choices to a charity that encourages great deeds or share any of the social tools and services of non-profit associations and spread awareness about the importance of happiness.