10 Lines on International Day of Forests: The most important part of our nature is the trees. Trees are important as they give life to human beings. They are our primary source of oxygen. They are a vital part of the environment. Since they are essential for our survival, we should not ignore the fact of saving them.
We provide students with two essay samples on the topic ‘International Day of Forests’ in English for reference.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on International Day of Forests for kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- The International Day of Forests is celebrated on 21st March.
- Trees help in managing the pollution around us.
- They help our planet Earth to survive.
- Since the forests are our saviour, we should try to help them by planting more trees.
- By saving forests, you will save more living beings.
- They produce a high quantity of oxygen.
- Forests are also the reason the Earth gets rain and saves us from the deep heat.
- The forests provide us with food, and they are also a source of various medicines.
- The birds take shelter in the forests for safety.
- To enjoy forests’ advantages for a long time, we should plant more trees and promote afforestation.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on International Day of Forests for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- Forests are called “oxygen providers” because they are no less valuable than the best oxygen suppliers.
- They make the Earth a green place and help save the environment.
- They provide us with fruits as well as vegetables to eat, along with wood for shelter.
- Forests also give food to eat animals and help balance the ecosystem.
- Forests help in saving the environment by protecting the hard soil against the activity of erosion.
- They are a huge as well as source of natural shadow to the inhabitants of our Earth.
- We have to keep this precious resource from sustaining life on the Earth’s surface.
- All forests are home for the wild living beings.
- The rich wildlife is important for ecology, and for this, the forests must be preserved.
- Saving trees will enhance the human race by filtering the sewage present in the soils, reducing noise pollution, air pollution, and reducing certain chemicals present in the ground.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on International Day of Forests for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- Trees are an essential part of the environment as they absorb harmful carbon-di-oxide.
- The rapid population growth is harmful to the development of forests.
- Awareness of saving trees can be done with the help of posters.
- Without saving trees, we cannot save the planet that we live in.
- The process of saving trees is straightforward; we have to stop cutting them at such a drastic rate.
- Children should learn the importance of saving trees so that they can help too.
- Paper is made from wood pulp, so efficient paper use can save more trees.
- Forest fires are significant causes of tree destruction, and urgent steps are needed to prevent them.
- Trees help in the survival of biotic organisms by providing food, shelter, and shadow.
- Many trees have medicinal properties that bring a cure to many diseases.
Frequently Asked Questions on International Day of Forests
What are the causes of deforestation?
Numerous events are responsible for deforestation. The big companies or mining sectors or industries that require greater land pieces, higher demand for paper, and timber, replacing forests with agricultural lands, are all the possible reasons behind it. With the great amount of population pressure, the need for habitable places is slowly hiking day by day. This is another factor for which a huge number of trees are chopped down without any ambiguity.
How can children become a helping hand in saving forests?
As children, you can’t make it possible to save a forest. But you can do so many things which will save the trees and in turn, the forests. If you stop wasting pieces of paper or books, it will be a great reason to save trees. The notebooks, as well as diaries that you have, you can manage among your friend circle. Borrowing, as well as sharing, will require a minimum number of new books or new papers. The most important thing that you must do is plant a tree every week so that oxygen count is maintained, which is essential because of the pollution increment daily.
Why should we value forests?
We should do this because forests provide us with essential survival tools like oxygen. Without oxygen, no life can sustain.