10 Lines on International Day of Families: Families are like the pillar of support and the bond that keeps us going. While the world is suffering from the pandemic situation, that gave birth to a lot of stress. Family helps us to feel safe, and we can share our problems.
International Day of Families is celebrated on May 15th and was first declared under the resolution of 44/82 by the United Nations General Assembly. The day is celebrated to remember the importance of the active role of families in our life. The day helps us to address the economic and social processes that adversely affect families and promotes the significance of having a well-worn and healthy family.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1-10 lines on the International Day of Families for Kids
The first set is helpful to classes of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
1. We celebrate families’ international day on May 15th every year to imply the significance that the worldwide community connects to families.
2. The day is celebrated mainly to highlight the various problems families face from societies around the globe.
3. The society has small units or a group of children and parents that form families.
4. The day is also celebrated to focus on the knowledge of economic, demographic, and social procedures affecting the families.
5. In the year 1993, under the resolution of 44/82, the United Nations General Assembly decided to celebrate the international day of families on May 15th every year.
6. Different types of awareness programs are conducted worldwide every year, mostly in societies, to Mark, the importance of families.
7. The 2020 theme for the international day of families is “families in development.” The theme depicts the family’s role in the development of society.
8. The theme of the international day of families 2019 was for the families to take action about the climate and focus on durable development plans.
9. Various global panels, exhibitions, seminars, and awareness programs are conducted on this day to portray the importance of families.
10. Schools conduct various activities that help children understand and value the implication of family.
Set 2-10 Lines on International Day of Families for School Children
The second set is helpful for the students of classes 6, 7, and 8
1. The main motto of the international day of families was to address families’ situation and improve the living conditions of the families living in developing countries.
2. The government celebrates the international day for families in their localities by organizing seminars and exhibitions for the local people.
3. Numerous non-governmental organizations conduct activities for various sections of society, especially adults and children.
4. There are various problems in the society that the families face, like lack of literate people, poverty, and no jobs.
5. The International day of families also initiates various nations’ governments to introduce different schemes via print media and television that benefit the families.
6. The United Nations also organizes various educational campaigns and sessions for policies regarding the families in various regions that strengthen the families.
7. Different types of cultural programs are conducted by the schools and other educational institutes that accentuate the day’s theme to celebrate the international day of families.
8. The day commemorates the efforts of the united nations’ efforts and objectives in ending poverty and illiteracy among people. It is also one step ahead every year to protect the climate and guarantee every person’s well-being by the year 2030.
9. Various families suffer from discrimination, gender inequality issues, and other violence problems, all addressed by the United Nations on the international day of families.
10. Various civil communities, non-governmental organizations, and communities organize various activities for the families’ well-being.
Step 3-10 Lines on International Day of Families for Higher Class Students
The third set is helpful for the students of 9, 10, 11, and 12.
1. The International Day of Families is celebrated on May 15th with the collaboration of the Universal Peace Federation and the United Nations.
2. The event focuses on the various improvements that the government can adopt to maintain peace and harmony among the families as it is one of the critical sectors of society.
3. A solid color green circle with a diagram picture of a house in red at the middle of the circle with a heart symbolizes families’ international day. It symbolizes the love, protection, and harmony a family can provide to people of all ages.
4. A happy family can promote love and care, which results in balanced families, happy members, quality, and quantitative time with communication, support, and appreciation for each other.
5. The united nation decides different themes every year to encourage young adults to work for families’ well-being.
6. Due to the pandemic situation, families face a lot of economic stress as many people have lost their jobs during the lockdown. Hence, child abuse and domestic violence have only increased.
7. A smart and healthy child depends a lot on having a stable family. The foundation of the family affects a lot on the mental and physical stability of a child.
8. Many schools and institutes conduct special programs and dramas to celebrate and spread a healthy family’s importance.
9. The problems among families during various economic instabilities were first recognized by the United Nations in the 1980s after the secretary-general raised awareness among the public.
10. Many families gather themselves to build a family tree and keep it safe for generations to come. Some people even invite their grandparents to fill in various information about late relatives.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on International Day of Families
Why do we celebrate International family day?
The International day of families is celebrated to put forward and aware people about the importance of families and resolve the unpropitious issues to the efforts.
When was an International day of families declared?
On December 9th, 1989, in the resolution of 44/82, the general assembly indicated the international day of families and decided to observe it on May 15th every year.
Which country first celebrated the international day of families?
The international day of families was first celebrated by the United Nations after the General Assembly’s declaration of the day.
How is an international day of families celebrated?
Various events are organized at the local and national levels, even international workshops, policy meetings, and seminars for exhibitions and public officials.