10 Lines on International Day of Education: International Education Day, a day is celebrated as International Day of Education on January 24th worldwide. It is a day dedicated to Education. International education day will be celebrated globally based on various themes like Learning for people, planet, prosperity & peace, and many more. This year, the International education day celebration to be based on position education and learning. The day enables humanity’s most excellent renewable resource and reaffirms the role of Education is to build a community and aware of them of their fundamental right. Education day celebrated in many ways; learning can empower people, preserve the planet, build shared prosperity, and foster peace.
There are many methods of learning Education like online, offline & most effectively Digital learning. So on this day, we celebrate globally as an essential day. Education plays a critical role in shaping the future of our society. Schooling starts from home, and it continues throughout life as the process of learning is infinite. To provide better Education to all, on December 3rd 2018, the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution with consensus and observed January 24th 2019 as International Day of Education. The International Day of Education demonstrates the political will of the international community for comprehensive, fair, and quality education for all.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on International Day of Education for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- January 24th, 2019 celebrated as International Day of Education. To promote the role of Education is for development.
- December 3rd, 2018, the day, the UN assembly adopted a resolution to celebrate every year January 24th as International Day of Education.
- Celebrating the International Day of Education is the most beautiful example of the political will of many nations for providing Education to all by the year 2030.
- The celebration of the International Day of Education aims at improving the quality of Education universally.
- A significant role played by private and public sector companies towards Education, companies are spending their CSR funds for promoting Education as a fundamental right.
- The International Day of Education celebration brings focus on the importance of education in eradicating poverty and employment generation.
- Many Social activists, civil societies, education institutes, volunteers, and professionals promote International Day of Education in their respective accomplishments.
- Raise standards of Education and to ensure Education for all are some of the objectives of celebrating the day.
- The day also stresses the importance of adapting the modernized academic programs as the world has become more globalized.
- It highlights the role of quality and relevant Education for peace and development worldwide.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on International Day of Education for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Unite the opinions of the governments, civil society, teachers and youths to make Education a global priority The International Day of Education played a crucial role
- Seminars on The International Day of Education day held by countries like Ireland, Nigeria, Norway, Singapore, and the United States conduct seminars and workshops to celebrate the occasion.
- One of the purposes is to focus on developing an individual’s skills, productivity, and employability among students.
- In the view of India, The International Day of Education gives a unique opportunity to coordinate with the international community for improving the quality of Education.
- Various campaigns organized by The NGO’s and civil society through print media or electronic media for raising awareness about the importance of Education.
- The specialized agency of the UN, UNESCO celebrates the day to promote learning as one of the critical aspects of sustainable development.
- The united nations also take part in comprehensive dialogues related to Education held by developing countries.
- These Diplomatic dialogues help to Increase in-depth awareness between government organizations and educational institutions.
- India also utilizes the platform by coordinating with UNESCO and UNICEF to create awareness about Education at the grass-root level.
- The importance of Education in promoting gender equality, environmental sustainability, and building peace are one of the highlights of the International Day of Education.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on International Day of Education
when we celebrate International Education day?
International Education day celebrated on January 24th.
Why International Education day celebrates?
It is celebrated globally for all, and it is a symbol of equality because Education is most salient for life.
what is the key to International Education day?
The day stresses Education as the key to a nation’s and the world’s social and economic progress
How International Education day impacted the education system?
The day created awareness among the nation and government started to focus on Education