10 Lines on Importance of Election: Elections are an essential part of any democracy. There are various kinds of elections held every year for different purposes. The people or citizens of the country, choose their representatives through the process of elections.
Elections are an integral and essential part of a democracy. It gives the citizens the power to choose a person or party who will lead the country. It provides a chance for the citizens to choose a leader who will bring development and growth in the country.
If the process of the election didn’t exist, the country would have a monarchy or authoritarianism regime. The vote is a process that effectively removes this problem. Due to elections, people can choose a new government every few years.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Importance of Election for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Elections are a significant and essential part of a democratic country.
- With the help of votes, citizens of the country can choose their representatives.
- A person who is 18 years or more can freely exercise the right of voting.
- Every democratic nation runs on the slogan – of the people, by the people, and for the people, elections is a process through which it is completed.
- The candidates who stand for elections a second time, need to show the citizen their performance in the office through the previous years.
- It’s a step that provides equality and fairness as all the citizens are eligible to vote regardless of any kind of discrimination.
- Any candidate who fulfils all the requirements for standing for a post can campaign and stand for elections.
- The election is a process where the candidates who are standing for elections need to show their achievements to prove that are capable candidates.
- The vote is a process through which the country stays on the path of democracy and doesn’t turn into anarchy.
- Through elections, the citizens of the state choose a government that will work towards the welfare and development of the country.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Importance of Election for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The process of elections shows the choices and preferences of the citizens of the country.
- It shows which party the citizens have faith and belief in to lead the country towards change and development.
- The election process makes sure that the democratic state runs effectively and efficiently.
- The election is a process where the citizens directly participate in the democratic processes of the country.
- The citizens of the country get a chance to freely choose a representative without any force of choosing one particular person or party.
- When people adopt a specific party to run the government, they show faith and belief in their policies to run the for government effectively.
- The elected government has to work towards ensuring the best way to ensure the welfare of the citizens.
- If the present government doesn’t work effectively, there will be a chance they won’t get elected again.
- Elections are a time when the results of how the government works, comes out because it shows how much the citizens of the country agree to the policies of the government.
- It’s a time when the people demand what kind of government they want and what kind of systems they want the government to make.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Importance of Election for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Elections are the pillars of the country, which are essential and vital for the state to run smoothly.
- Citizens must actively participate in the process of elections because they are choosing their representatives.
- All the citizens who are 18 years and above are eligible have the right to vote for selecting the representative body of the country.
- Elections are the time when the citizens of the country show which policies they approve and which party they have more belief and faith in them.
- The candidates need to communicate to the citizens what their policies and plans effectively.
- When the voters understand the different strategies that each candidate, they can compare and choose a representative who has better policies.
- The election is a necessary process that needs to happen for the democracy to sustain.
- Votes make the parties work hard to achieve welfare and development for the country.
- Enlightened citizens will make sure that the government which is right for the country remains answerable to the country.
- It’s a process that shows the degree of accountability that the candidates and parties have to the citizens of the country.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Importance of Election
Define the process of Elections.
The election is a process through which the citizens of the country choose their government which will run the country efficiently.
Is the process of Elections important in a democracy?
The process of elections is critical in a democratic country. One of the main reasons is because it’s of the people, by the people and for the people of the country.
Can everyone exercise their right to vote for the election?
In India, all the citizens of the country of the age 18 years or older are eligible for voting for choosing their governments.
What happens if there are no elections in the country?
If there are no elections, the country may become a monarchy, dictatorship or an authoritative government.