10 Lines on Harita Kaur Deol: Flight Lt. Harita Kaur Deol was a Brave woman who known as a dream achiever at a very early age of 22 years. She served the India Air Force as a pilot. She was an example of woman empowerment and for all the women. Where women not allowed to leave their little cocoon in our society. Lt.Harita Kaur was an Independent woman, who is the best for three reasons,
First, an independent woman has a healthy mind. For example, she is not easy to complain about it. And then, she doesn’t easily give up in a difficult situation. Moreover, she will face problems with courage. And also, she wants to work to achieve the goal.
The second, an independent woman, can do anything without depending on others. Because of that, she will have extensive experience. Generally, she has a precept principle that is not easily influenced by others. Besides, she doesn’t bother some people around her. Even more, she can motivate herself when others do not care. So Flight Lt. Harita Kaur Deol was an example for all these qualities, She was a self-motivated woman.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Flight Lt.Harita Kaur Deol for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Flight Lt.Harita Kaur Deol was the first Pilot of Indian Air Force.
- Lt. Harita Kaur Deol was born on 10th November 1971.
- Harita belonged to the Sikh family.
- She was born and brought up in Punjab.
- Lt.Harita Kaur Deol always has the dream to join the Indian Air Force.
- She wanted to fly, and she completed her dream at a very early age.
- Harita made a landmark by controlling the Indian Air Force plane on her own in 1994.
- Harita was very close to her mother.
- Harita Commissioned in India Air Force as an SSC officer in 1993.
- Harita Died in an Indian Plane crash on 24th December 1996.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Flight Lt.Harita Kaur Deol for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Harita had a childhood dream of joining the Indian Air Force.
- Harita was one of the strongest women in the Indian Air Force; she was only one of the seven cadets recruited for India Air Force.
- Harita Kaur has joined Indian Air Force her Dream first step out through vacancy released in 1992.
- Among the thousands of applications, only 13 candidates selected, and Harita Kaur was one of them.
- Dundigal, Hyderabad, is the place of Indian Air Force where Harita had completed her initial training.
- She received training at Air Lift Forces Training Establishment (ALFTE).
- Historical day on 2nd September 1994 when Lt. Harita Kaur flew “Avro HS-748” at the height of 10,000 feet
- A reliable woman, Lt. Harita Kaur, become the first woman to fly in Indian Air Force without any Co-Pilot support.
- Harita’ s family background also from defense her father was the colonel in the Indian Army.
- Harita made her name proud in Indian history at the age of 22 only.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Harita Kaur Deol for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The exceptional talents on earth always have an early exit.
- Flight Lt. Harita Kaur Deol died in a plane crash on 25th December 1996 along with 24 other Air force Personnel near a village of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those who fly solo have the most durable wings.
- She was the first woman pilot of the Indian Air force, who made the history of flying solo.
- Lt. Harita Kaur Deol inspired girls to join Indian Air Force.
- She will remember as the First solo pilot in the Indian Air force who made the history.
- She put all her efforts to complete her dream.
- Lt. Harita Kaur Deol proved that women are equal to men in every field; nobody can beat her.
- Harita Kaur the first woman who flies India Air force Plane.
- She was Brave, Self-motivated, and an example for every woman who makes everything possible.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Harita Kaur Deol
Who was Harita Kaur Deol?
Lt. Harita Kaur Deol was the first Indian Air Force Pilot who make proud of our country.
When and Where Harita was born?
Harita was born on 10th November 1971 and brought in Chandigarh, and she belongs to Sikh Family.
When Harita Kaur was flying the plane on the highest height in Indian Air Force?
On 2nd September 1994 when Lt. Harita Kaur flew “Avro HS-748” at the height of 10,000 feet
When Lt. Harita Kaur Deol died.
Flight Lt. Harita Kaur Deol died in a plane crash on 25th December 1996 along with 24 other Air force Personnel near a village of Andhra Pradesh.