10 Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan: At Mhow, where the public meeting was held, the Prime Minister introduced the “Gram Uday se Bharat Uday” Abhiyan. The Prime Minister said it was his benefit to be in Mhow on this promising day. He reviewed that Dr. Ambedkar had battled against injustice in society. His was a battle for fairness and nobility, the Prime Minister said.
The Prime Minister said that the Gramoday to Bharat Uday Abhiyan from 14th to 24th April 2016 would concentrate consideration on the improvement work to be done in villages. He said the current year’s Union Budget is committed to villages and their farmers. He said advancement activities ought to be centered around country improvement.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The government of India launched the scheme of Gram Uday se Bharat Uday.
- From 14th April to 24th April 2016, this scheme ran.
- The main aim was to develop the Panchayati Raj and the conditions of the village.
- From Mhow village in Madhya Pradesh, Central Government started the scheme.
- This 11-day program was divided into three parts, mainly for three days, four days, and four days.
- One of the main objectives was also to spread village cleanliness.
- The pledge of social and mutual harmony was taken by the people of the villages.
- The state government and the gram panchayats cooperation was asked by the central government for a successful outcome of this program.
- The government tried to improve the conditions of the farmers in the villages.
- The government as a whole attempted to improve agriculture in the village areas with the help of this scheme.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- On 14th April 2016, which is also the 125th birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedhkar, The Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Yojana started.
- The end of the program was on 24th April 2016, which was the National Panchayati Raj day celebrated in India.
- In the first three days of the scheme, the government did some works for maintaining the social harmony among the rural population in India.
- The agricultural practices were much focussed on the next four days of the plan.
- To support and spread the sanitation as well as hygiene in the village, for the next four days, a regular morning walk was conducted.
- Upgrading and encouraging the role of women were one of the secondary objectives of this scheme.
- The government also shared information about FasalBima Yojana and agriculture-based activities, with the help of the program.
- Unwavering cooperation in the plan of the central government was expressed by the state governments in India.
- The government also announced to double the income of the farmers in spite of the scheme.
- With the support of other ministers, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development carried this scheme in the entire nation.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Dr. Ambedkar’s 125th birth anniversary had gained a particular note when our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the “Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan” at Mhow in Madhya Pradesh.
- The commencement of “Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan” took place on 14th April 2016, and continued till 24th April 2016.
- The campaign mainly aimed at making the Panchayat raj stronger throughout the nation, along with promoting the welfare of farmers.
- 17th April to 20th April was dedicated to the organization of “Village Farmer Assemblies”.
- The farmers were enlightened with various schemes related to agriculture, namely FasalBimaYojna, Social Health Card.
- For Panchayat growth, another National cooperation of tribal women capability was taken, which was for 10 states Gram Panchayat Presidents.
- Gram sabha meetings were a part of the campaign that took place between 21 st April to 24th April.
- The sessions were mostly about discussions on Gram Panchayat Development Plans for rural development, the role of women, sanitization, etc.
- This also included a Prabhat Pheri in the village.
- The 11-day campaign was concluded on 24th April 2016 declaring it as the Panchayat Raj Day in Jamshedpur.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan
Who accompanied the Prime Minister while inaugurating Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan?
Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, and many other notable people accompanied the Prime Minister at the inauguration of the program.
When was the Social Harmony Programme held?
The Social Harmony Programme was held from 14th April 2016 to 16th April 2016.
From which village this program was started?
From Mhow village in Madhya Pradesh, this program started.
For how many days this program took place?
For 11 days this program took place, which was divided into three days, four days and again four days to fulfill the objectives of this program.