10 Lines on Good Habits: Good habits are those habits that one must inculcate in their lives that helps in improving their personality and develops certain competencies. There are many good habits that one must follow and the key to having a successful, happy and content life is to be consistent with the following of these good habits. Good habits should be a part and parcel of life and to develop good habits one must be extremely disciplined and consistent in their life.
In this 10 lines on good habits article, we shall be addressing many questions such as what are some important good habits that one should have, why are good habits important to our life, which good habits should be taught to children, what are the bad habits that one should avoid and many more of such questions.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Good Habits for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Patience, kindness and empathy are one of the most important good habits that children should be taught about.
- Successful people such as Sachin Tendulkar, Bill Gates, Amitabh Bachchan or Narendra Modi are all disciplined and dedicated towards their work
- Good habits make our society a better place to live in.
- Respecting elders is one of those good habits that should be inculcated to children right for their childhood.
- Early to bed and early to rise is a good habit to maintain a healthy body and mind.
- Good habits such as taking a bath every day in the morning, brushing your teeth twice a day, eating food in a designated time are important to inculcate and practise discipline in life.
- Schools and teachers should implement certain kind of punishments for students who exhibit bad habits.
- Being disrespectful to your elders, not studying the lessons that are taught in class, skipping meals and eating junk food are certain bad habits
- that one should not practice.
- Children should help their parents with household chores such as washing clothes or utensils or getting grocery from the store.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Good Habits for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Good habits have the power to change our overall personality and give a different outlook on life.
- Self-criticism and self-loathing is one of the worst habits to have because it affects our mental health.
- Good habits shouldn’t be forced and it should become our way of life as and when we practice it every day.
- Given the rising competitive atmosphere around the world, it becomes extremely important for us to become an empathetic and kind society.
- Suicide rates in India are one of the highest in the world and this picture gives us an idea about the state of affairs of mental health in India.
- Due to various reasons beyond our control, most of us develop certain bad habits such as smoking or drinking and it is never too late to let go of these bad habits.
- Medical and professional help is necessary to let go of bad habits such as drinking or smoking.
- A disciplined life will make way for a clutter-free mind and gives us mental peace in our day to day activities.
- Successful people such as Jeff Bezos or Warren Buffet say that mental health is one of the most important things for proper decision making.
- It will be impossible to find even one person on the planet who has no bad habits and hence bad habit is not the end of the world and it can be eliminated through a proper and disciplined way of life.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Good Habits for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Due to increasing social media platform engagement on the internet, cyberbullying has been on the rise in countries such as India and the United States of America.
- Cyberbullying is a new form of bad habit that is affecting the mental health of not only kids but also adults across the world.
- Increased usage of smartphones and laptops will take a toll on our mental health and it is a new bad habit that people are inculcating on an alarming basis.
- Certain experts also say that radiation from our smartphones can have a negative effect on our mental and physical health.
- If a person has bad habits and a bad character in nature then he or she would likely find it difficult to make friends and develop a network in their professional career.
- Digital Detox or social Detox is a term that people use, to get away from the toxic and hatred filled social media to make their mind clutter-free and peaceful.
- Financial discipline and managing money wisely is one of the most important good habits that are usually not part of our schools and colleges but is an important prerequisite to live a happy life.
- Helping others will give a sense of purpose to our life and hence empathy and kindness should be taught in schools for children so that they grow up to become better citizens than the ones in the present generation.
- As the saying goes, honesty is the best policy and one should always tell the truth no matter what the consequences are.
- Punctuality is something that we Indians can learn from Japanese and being punctual is one’s a way of showing respect to another.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Good Habits
Name any five good habits that one should inculcate in their life.
Punctuality, spirituality, gratitude, dedication and discipline are some of the good habits that one should inculcate in their lives.
What are some bad habits that kids develop?
Toddlers develop certain bad habits such as nose-picking, teeth grinding headbanging or usage of vulgar words
What are some good habits to teach children?
Good habits that parents or teachers can teach children are respecting elders, cleaning up their own rooms, being responsible with money, sharing things with their friends and family and eating healthy food.
How to let go of bad habits?
There is no one proper way to let go of bad habits and it depends on one’s willpower and desire to become a better person.