10 Lines on Global Day of Parents: Parents are the backbone of our life. They are always there to encourage us and put selfless love and effort to raise us. Parents take up a lot of difficulties to make our life happy and comfortable. Therefore, the United Nations has dedicated the day of June 1st as the global parents’ day. The day is to celebrate and recognize our parents’ efforts and sacrifices to give us a better life. Our parents suffer from a lot of hardships to protect us from the reality of brutal life.
As we grow up, we get busy in our jobs, career, personal and social life which is one reason we ignore our parents. It can be difficult for them to spend their days in loneliness without their kids around.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Step 1 – 1o Lines on Global Day of Parents for Kids
The first step will help the students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Global parents day is celebrated on June 1st every year to celebrate the parents who develop every child’s foundation.
- Working families suffer a lot of negative impacts, especially during the pandemic situation.
- On global parents day, we pay gratitude to our parents for all their hard work and sacrifices they do for their children’s better life.
- Parents play a vital role in their children’s physical, social, mental, financial, and better career development.
- The primary responsibility of every parent is to protect and nurture their children from the world’s harsh reality.
- Every parent needs to let their child grow in a healthy and happy environment with lots of life and understanding.
- There are various family acquainted policies that help get better from poverty, economic stability, social development, and more.
- Many schools worldwide are observed to celebrate Global parents day with the students performing for their parents and pay tribute to them for all their hard work.
- In India, we celebrate parents’ day on July 25th.
- In India, people consider their parents as their God, and for ages, they pay respect to their parents and are eager to spend most of their time with them.
Step 2 – 10 lines on Global Day of Parents for School Children
The second step will help the students of classes 6, 7, and 8.
- On June 1st, the United Nations declared and dedicated the day to celebrate Global parents day.
- There are different themes introduced by the United Nations every year to celebrate global parents day.
- The theme for 2019 on global parents day was “Honor Your Parents”.
- Global parents day was first introduced by the United Nations General Assembly in 2012 to respect and honour your parents for their hard work and dedication.
- Although the United Nations’ date was June 1st, it is celebrated on different dates in different countries.
- On the fourth Sunday of July, the USA celebrates parents’ day, and on May 8th, parents’ day is celebrated in South Korea.
- Various educational programs are conducted for the parents to bring stability to the family and financial advice.
- Various local committees organize unique bonding games between children and parents to celebrate the day and honour them.
- Some people even plan a weekend getaway to spend time with their parents and respect the sacrifices they have made for their children.
- Although there are different dates to celebrate parents’ day, their goal is the same.
Step 3 – 10 lines on Global Parents Day for Higher Class Students
The third step is for the students of classes 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- On June 1st, the United Nations decided to celebrate Global Parents day to pay respect to our parents and spend time with them.
- The day is celebrated on different dates in various countries.
- Various families suffering from economic instability and financial crisis are provided with support from many organizations on global parents day.
- Many schools conduct special programs for parents and train them to sing, dance, drama, and many more to pay tribute to their parents.
- There are various educational programs and counselling sessions conducted for the parents to guide them on how to raise their children better.
- Many local committees organize special gaming events and present the parents with a token of love for doing their job.
- Parents are the reason why children become well behaved, socially responsible human beings.
- Parents are the role model of every child, as children imitate their parents, it is a huge responsibility for them to act responsibly and behave even during hard times.
- Parents protect us and are like God to us.
- In India, people pay the highest honour to the parents and consider them above God.
FAQ’s on Global Parents Day
What is the Global day of parents?
The United Nations (UN), marked June 1st as a global day of parents. This day is to celebrate the commitment of parents towards their children.
In 2020, what was the theme for Global day of parents?
In 2020, the theme for Global day of parents was “appreciate all parents throughout the world”. It is marked as the day to endorse the struggles and hardships parents face to have a bright future for their child.
What is the significance of the Global day of parents?
Global day of parents is very significant as it marks the day in honour of all the parents who never gave up loving and caring for their children.
How is the Global day of parents celebrated?
One can share it privately as well as publicly. It is the day when children should serve their parents and help them relax throughout the day.