10 Lines on Ghanshyam Das Birla: Birla Brothers Limited. It is one of the leading producers of textiles, cement, rayon, steel tubes, tea, chemicals, and many more. Ghanshyam Das Birla laid the foundation and became a billion-dollar king.
Birla family has been counted as one of the wealthiest families in the world. Birla family has got the honor as the royal family from the British times. One of the important members of that family was Ghanshyam Das Birla. To know more about the family of Ghanshyam Das Birla, check out the sets on ten lines on Ghanshyam Das Birla.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Ghanshyam Das Birla for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla was one of the most prominent Indian businessmen in India from the British empire.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla was born on the 10th of April 1894 in the Pilani, Rajasthan, India.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla’s father was Raja Baldevdad Birla. He was a useful businessman in his era.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla had four siblings. One of te most successful among them were Ghanshyam Das Birla.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla was very active in politics. Also, he spent a lot of time on the Khadi movement.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla was a businessman in India. He started from scratch and built a vast business empire.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla started his career in Calcutta. Also, he started Hindustan Motors in the year 1940.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla was much inspired by Gandhi and followed his path.
- Also, Ghanshyam Das Birla started Jute Mills in Calcutta in the year 1918.
- He died on the 11th of June, 1983, in London.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Ghanshyam Das Birla for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The family business of Ghanshyam Das Birla was started by his grandfather Shiva Narayan Birla.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla married a second time as his first wife died.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla became the pioneer in India. Also, he is considered the father of the industrial revolution because of his success in business.
- He was also interested in politics in India.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla’s business was transferred to his sons after his death.
- In the year 1926, Ghanshyam Das Birla became one of the members of the Central Legislative Assembly.
- He got amazing skills in writing. He wrote lecturers, speeches, and essays.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla followed Gandhi. Sometimes, Gandhi offers pieces of advice to Ghanshyam Das Birla.
- Birla founded many of the educational institutions which include, BITS. It is one of the leading educational institutions in India.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla was awarded the Padma Vibhushan in the year 1957.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Ghanshyam Das Birla for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla started industries by initiating textile ventures.
- In the year 1942, during Quit India Movement, Ghanshyam Das Birla developed the idea of starting a bank. Presently, it is known as the UCO bank.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla was made to go underground for three to four months. Itis because he associated with the Rodda-Cartridge.
- In the year 1940, Ghanshyam Das Birla established Hindustan motors.
- In the year 1920, Ghanshyam Das Birla came into contact with Gandhi.
- After the Indian Independence, the Birla family expanded their business.
- Birla had bigger dreams. Thus, he started his career in Calcutta.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla built the Birla mission and the Birla Haveli.
- Ghanshyam Das Birla was the financial sponsor of Gandhi.
- He was the president of Harijan Sevak Sangh. It was an organization founded by Gandhi.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Ghanshyam Das Birla
Who is the father of Ghanshyam Das Birla?
Ghanshyam Das Birla’s father was Raja Baldevdad Birla. He was a useful businessman in his era
What are the awards of Ghanshyam Das Birla?
In the year 1957, Ghanshyam Das Birla awarded the Padma Vibhushan by the Indian Government.
What is the relationship with Gandhi?
Ghanshyam Das Birls was a close associate with Gandhi. He met Gandhi in the year 1916. Gandhi stayed at his house in the last months of his life.