10 Lines on Friends: When you hear the world friends, all we remember is good memories, happy times and a roller coaster of emotions. We have all had friends in various stages of our life, right from kindergarten to middle school to high school to college and university level. Friendship has no geographical or chronological boundaries and you can make friends at any point of time in your life. Friendship is probably the only bond in the world that is pure without any obligations and strings attached.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Friends for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Friends are the most important part of our life
- Friends are probably the only people who will understand the depth of our silence than our words
- Certain feelings and emotions that you can’t share with your family can be shared with your friends
- Friends form the most important part of our childhood and the kind of friends we surround ourselves with will help us shape our personality
- Making and breaking friends are a part and parcel of life but the memories that we create with them will stay with us forever
- We don’t look at any religion, colour, race, ethnicity or cultural background while making friends
- Making friends is purely based on our understanding and synchronisation of our mentalities
- Lucky are those people whose childhood friends still remain with them forever even in their old age
- The different type of friends that we categorise people into are real friends, close friends and best friends
- The interpersonal bond that we share between our friends is a kind of bond that can’t be replaced or shared with anyone else.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Friends for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Not all your friends that you meet in life will stay with you but those friends that will stay with you forever will become your family
- Friendship is like a flowing river and you shouldn’t force anything in friendship. Just learn to go with the flow
- Certain people prefer having a small circle of friends who are true friends than a large circle of friends
- Friendship is not just between individuals but can also exist between organisations and countries as well
- Two Rival companies such as Pepsi or Coca-Cola can be friends jus luke two countries such as India and Pakistan
- Jealousy, ego and other such harmful traits should not be there in pure friendship
- When two people become friends, they exchange their feelings and vibrations with each other and that is required for a happy and content life
- The main essence of friendship is that there is no judgement with your friends and you will always feel loved and accepted with them
- The freedom that you enjoy with your friends, you can’t enjoy the same with your relatives or family and that is exactly why every one of us should have friends in our lives
- Even though you fight with your friends, you can’t live without them and that’s why it is said that friendship is the strongest bond person can make
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Friends for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The reason we are happy, content and mentally strong is because of the support that our friends have given us over the years
- While our college days and school days might be over, our friendship days can never have an end
- Irrespective of where you are or how you are, true friends always check up on you and stay in touch with you without giving any reasons
- Friendship teaches the values and importance of loyalty in our life
- As the saying goes, the dog is man’s best friend, kind of values like loyalty and happiness with what you have, should be learnt from our dogs and inculcated within our own lives
- Maintaining friendships takes efforts and patience and not everyone that you meet will become your friends forever
- True friends are those friends who help you in difficult times and pulls you out of the bad phase of your life
- At the end of the day, every human being is bound to have bad qualities and it is our responsibility as friends to help them improve their personalities and characteristics
- The biggest life lessons that you learn is in your school days and college days with your friends
- Real friends are those friends who grow together both personally and professionally and one thing that we need to understand in life is that in spite of having a good relationship, friendships will break and you need to cherish their memories than feel regretful or downhearted about it.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Friends
What is the real meaning of friendship?
Friendship is usually the only relationship that we will have in our life where there is no judgement between each other and two real friends will overlook each other’s down comings and grow together in their lives
When is Friendship Day celebrated?
International Friendship Day is celebrated on the 13th of July 2020
When is the right age to make friends?
There is nothing called as the right age to make friends and you can make friends at any point in time in your life
Does Friendship exist only between only individuals?
Friendship need not exist only between two individuals but can also between countries or organisations