10 Lines on Fit India Movement: Fit India Movement is an across the national campaign that targets urging individuals to remember physical exercises and sports for their regular daily existences.
One of the most supportive and positive responses was noticed by the students and teachers of Rainbow English School, Janakpuri. They enthusiastically took part and participated in this campaign and made a commitment to attend the commencement of Fit India Movement by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 29th August 2019, in New Delhi.
According to the rules of CBSE, we have made a wellness arrangement and plans to consolidate the equivalent in student’s and staff’s day by day physical exercises and at last in the daily schedule of a school.
This movement was necessary for increasing the awareness of the need for a healthy life among every citizen. It is only if we are healthy physically, then it will also help us stay happy and healthy mentally. We forget to take care of our health in our youth and therefore turn ailing when we get older.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Fit India Movement for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The Fit India Movement was launched on 29th August 2019.
- It was started by our Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi.
- The main idea behind this is to keep everyone healthy.
- Prime Minister requested everyone to use stairs.
- He asked for everyone to exercise daily.
- It is said that walking is more efficient for our health rather than taking a transport.
- We must motivate our family members to exercise daily.
- Involving ourselves in different sports activities on a daily basis will help us motivating.
- The spread of Fitness awareness as “Jan-Andolan” was done by our Prime Minister.
- The Brand Ambassador of this wonderous Fit India Movement is Shilpa Agarwal.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Fit India Movement for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- On the occasion of National Sports Day, the Fit India Movement was launched.
- This movement was launched from the Indira Gandhi Stadium, New Delhi.
- The great Hockey Player Dhyan Chand inspired the campaign to start.
- In the presence of our honorary Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju, the inauguration of this Fit India campaign was done.
- Many famous personalities who are in sports and Fitness attended the inauguration function.
- Narendra Modi stated, “Wellness has consistently been an indispensable part of our nation”.
- 7) The Fit India development is planned for aiming increasingly physical activity for our day by day life.
- A board of trustees including numerous Government Officials headed by the Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju, will take this progress ahead.
- National Sports Day is the birth commemoration of Hockey Wizard Major Dhyan Chand.
- The dispatch of the Fit India Movement has the expectation of making a fit age and a stable future.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Fit India Movement Essay for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Fit India Movement was initiated on National Sports Day, 29th August, by the Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi.
- Through this movement, the Prime Minister had engaged the citizens to adjust to a genuinely dynamic schedule.
- The opening ceremony was grand, with the Prime Minister introducing the development from Indira Gandhi Stadium mind-boggling, New Delhi.
- Mr. Modi emphasized as he has done on a few events, that technology has made us lethargic and genuinely idle thus weight, diabetes and different diseases are on the rise.
- The day being the National Sports Day and furthermore the birth commemoration of Major Dhyanchand.
- He likewise said that numerous nations have just understood the need to remain fit and have just begun programs this way.
- Modi added that one must be fit so as to be effective; all the successful people that we see are truly fit and dynamic.
- He likewise expressed gratitude toward the youthful sports personalities of India, who have won laurels for the country.
- A board headed by Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju is shaped to take the progress ahead.
- The 28 members of the governing council will be going by Rijijuincluding incorporates secretaries of sports, youth issues, and Education for guiding the movement forward.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Fit India Movement
The Fit India Movement was who’s initiative?
The honorable PM of India Narendra Modi at Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi launched the Fit India Movement.
Explain the motto of the Fit India Movement.
The motto of the Fit India Movement is to make Indians healthy and Fit.
Explain the benefits of the Fit India Movement.
This movement encourages people to intake healthy food and lifestyle and to maintain physical and mental Fitness.
How to remain healthy?
To follow proper healthy diets, consuming lots of water and exercising daily can keep you healthy for a long time, protecting from all sorts of diseases.