10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas: “Mahaparinirvan Diwas” is commended on sixth December consistently on the event of the demise commemoration of “Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar”, prevalently known as “Babasaheb”.
Mahaparinirvan Diwas is for respecting and recollecting the commitments made by Babasaheb to the Indian culture. It is likewise celebrated to regard his battle against rank imbalances. He is known as the “Father of Indian Constitution”.
He, for a mind-blowing duration, consistently discussed such a general public in which all the individuals will be equivalent. The whole of the nation celebrated Mahaparinirvan Diwas with great zest and energy.
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra, the Minister, the Governor, and many other politicians pay tribute to Dr Ambedkar each year on the 6th of December in Chaitya Bhoomi on the occasion of Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Mahaparinirvan Diwas is observed on the sixth of December each year.
- It is the day to celebrate the demise commemoration of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar.
- He was prevalently known as “Babasaheb.”
- He was also called “Father of the Indian Constitution”.
- Several projects are run out in all over India to praise this unique day.
- The individuals from “Samta Sainik Dal” give salute at Chaitya Bhoomi during noon on the fifth of December.
- People offer flowers to the statue of Dr Ambedkar out in the open spots.
- The occasion is run by Mumbai Municipal Corporation and a few volunteers.
- The day is a motivation for Ambedkar’s supporters from India and from abroad also.
- The reciting of ‘Jai Bheem’ can be heard everywhere on this day.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Mahaparinirvan Diwas or commotion is commended on 6th December in India to give proper respect to Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar.
- Mahaparinirwan Diwas is commended for respecting the commitments given by Babasaheb to India.
- Dr. Ambedkar consistently battled against the disparities, which were broadly spread in India.
- Babasaheb consistently talked and longed for such an Indian culture in which all individuals will be viewed as equivalent.
- Babasaheb got the “Bharat Ratna” grant in 1990 for his commitment to making a constitution and serving the Indian culture.
- The name “Mahaparinirvan” depends on the Buddhist idea of achieving ultimate nirvana (arousing).
- It marks seven days occasion at Chaitya Bhoomi in Mumbai, the resting spot of Dr Ambedkar.
- Statue of Dr. Ambedkar out in the open spots, workplaces and houses are garlanded and given proper respect.
- On this day, Dr. Ambedkar’s last rights were performed under complete Buddhist ceremonies and customs.
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) carries out all the plans of the day.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- “MahaparinivanDiwas” is commended on the sixth of December consistently throughout the nation to watch the demise commemoration of “Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar”.
- Babasaheb passed on sixth December 1956 that is the reason this unique day is commended as the demise commemoration of Babasaheb.
- He was a prominent educationist, financial expert, political dissident and social reformer of India.
- Tribute is given to Babasaheb in the parliament by the President, Vice-President, Prime Minister and different parliamentarians.
- People from everywhere throughout the nation come to give proper respect to Babasaheb at “Chaitya Bhoomi ” situated in “Dadar”, Mumbai, the resting spot of Babasaheb.
- The whole spot gets adorned with blossoms, festoons, formal lights, candles and so forth.
- Books and written works on Babasaheb become accessible for the individuals who come to Chaitya Bhoomi on Mahaparinirvan Diwas.
- Reverence is additionally paid to Dr Ambedkar in the Parliament on Mahaparinirvan Diwas.
- On this day, individuals bring blossoms, festoons and candles to pay tribute to their incredible pioneer.
- As evaluated, around 3 lakh individuals visit Chaitya Bhoomi consistently on this event.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas
What is implied by Mahaparinirvan?
In Buddhism, Parinirvana is the ultimate Nirvana, generally comprehended to be close enough just as the demise of somebody who has achieved total awakening.
What is Mahaparinirvan Diwas?
Mahaparinirvan Din is seen on the sixth of December consistently to observe the demise commemoration of Dr B R Ambedkar.
Why is Dr. Ambedkar popular?
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was an Indian law specialist, market analyst, government official and social reformer who propelled the Dalit Buddhist development and crusaded against social separation towards the untouchables (Dalits).
Does Nirvana stand for death?
The Nirvana-in-life denotes the life of a priest who has accomplished total discharge from want and enduring yet at the same time has a body, name and life. The Nirvana-after-death, likewise called Nirvana-without-substrate, is the finished end of everything.