10 Lines on Doraemon: Doraemon is one of the most popular Japanese cartoons that is loved by kids all across the world. While the cartoon series is original in the Japanese language, it has been dubbed into various languages around the world such as English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, French, Spanish etc.
In this particular article on 10 lines on Doraemon in English for schoolchildren from classes 1 to 5, we shall be giving certain amazing facts and information about this cartoon that can be used by small kids in their assignments, tests and homework. We have divided the article into three sets and each set contains 10 lines on Doraemon in English.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Doraemon for Kids
Set 1 is helpful to the students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Kids.
- Doraemon is a popular Japanese cartoon that is dubbed in many languages across the world.
- In this cartoon series, Doraemon a robot cat, sent from the 22nd century, is the main character along with his friend called Nobita Nobi, a dull and lazy boy in school.
- Doraemon is a magical robot cat that has many gadgets that can help Nobita solve his problems.
- Doraemon usually refuses to give his gadgets to Nobita so that he can become independent and not depend on him whenever he gets into trouble in school or with his friends.
- The reason many children love Doraemon is that he can do magical things that every kid dreams of. Gadgets that can make people fly, swim and do amazing things is why kids love this show.
- While Doraemon’s gadgets are supposed to be used for good purposes, Nobita always misuses them to do his homework, cheat in exams and taunt his friends.
- Shizuka is a classmate of Nobita’s and in this cartoon, Nobita uses Doraemon’s gadgets to impress Shizuka.
- Whenever Nobita is stuck in certain problems or being eve-teased by his friends, Doraemon comes to his rescue with the help of his amazing22nd century gadgets.
- Doraemon is a lovely cat who loves to eat Donots called as Dora Cakes.
- Doraemon also is a magical robot with superpowers where he lives in the future with Nobita’s grandson. The cartoon is not just loved by kids, but research suggests that many adults also watch it on a regular basis.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Doraemon for School Children
Set 2 is helpful to students of classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Doraemon is a popular cartoon in Japanese where a robocat helps his friend to go through everyday life with the use of his modern gadgets.
- Nobita’s best friend in the whole world is his cat called as Doraemon. The value of friendship between these two characters is an important lesson that kids can learn from the show.
- Nobita is not a very bright student in his school and that is the reason he uses Doraemon’s gadgets to cheat in homework and class works.
- Doraemon also has a sister called Doremi who lives in the 22nd century. Doremi also visits Doremon and Nobita in few episodes in the cartoon series.
- Nobita has very few friends in school and their names are Shizuka, Gian and Suneo.
Suneo is a very rich and spoilt kid who depends on his father’s costly gifts to impress his friends.
- Gian is a bully in class who always eve teases and tortures Nobita for fun.
- Whenever Nobita is being tortured by Gian, it is Doraemon that comes to his rescue with the help of his modern gadgets.
- The story of Doraemon was first written in Japanese in the year 1970 and was published in various magazines in Japan.
- Doraemon has become a cultural icon of Japan and it represents Japanese culture across the world very aptly and in a fun manner.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Doraemon for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful to students of classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and for Competitive Exams.
- Doraemon was originally a manga series that was written in 1970 and all the 1400 stories was eventually published in the Japanese language.
- Doraemon is one of the best selling Manga series in the world that has sold approximately 120 million copies around the world until 2020.
- Fujiko Fujio was the writer and Illustrator of Doraemon and there is a library named after him in Japan where the original volumes of Doraemon are kept.
- Doraemon series and Manga has won many awards and accolades over the years some of which include the Japan Cartoonists Association award in the year 1973, the first Shogakukan Manga Award in the year 1982, Osamu Tezuka Culture Award in the year 1997. In the year 2008, the Japanese Foreign Ministry had appointed Doraemon character as the first anime ambassador of the country.
- The basics premise of the Manga and cartoon of Doraemon is that a cat robot from the 22nd century is sent to the house of Nobita Nobi who is a poor and dull student in the class to help him live better and make his life easier.
- There are many interesting characters in the plot some of which are, other than Doraemon and Nobita, Suneo Honekawa, Jiyan and Shizuka Minimata. All these characters play an important role in the life of Nobita and Doremon.
- The word doremon in Japanese is a mixture of 2 Japanese words, Katakana and Hiragana, which sparsely means “stray”.
- While most of the Manga series that comes out of Japan will not be appropriate for young readers because it usually contains violence and pornography, Doraemon is a class apart because it was mainly for young readers and it does not contain any form of violence or pornography or even slightly unhygienic plots in the series.
- The first time that the Doraemon entered the United States was in the year 2005 after TV Asahi cooperation came into a partnership with the US company, The Walt Disney to produce it in English for the American audience.
- Doraemon is not just a cartoon but there are various other forms of the character in terms of musicals, video games, feature films, anime, manga and short movies all of which has similar plots and similar character in them.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Doraemon
Who created the character of Doraemon?
Doraemon was created and illustrated by Fujiko Fujio
Which country does the Doraemon cartoon belong to?
While Doraemon is widely popular across the world and is available in all languages, Doraemon was originally from Japan and hence it belongs to the country of Japan
What kind of influence does Doraemon have on children?
While Doraemon is mainly for entertainment purpose, there are certain academicians and teachers who believe that the Doraemon cartoon can have a negative impact on children and hence it was banned in France. But many countries continue to telecast Doraemon and do not believe that it will have a negative influence on kids.
Who are the main characters in the Doraemon cartoon?
The main characters around which Doraemon cartoon revolves around our Doraemon, Nobita, Shizuka, Gian and Suneo.
What does the character of Doraemon represent to children?
Doraemon is an interesting character. Given that he is a 22nd-century robot cat and because of his helpful nature where he’ll always save his best friend Nobita from troubles, the character of Doraemon can have positive influence on kids by inculcating the values of kindness and helpfulness among children.