10 Lines on Christmas: Christmas is a wonderful and holy festival that helps in spreading bliss and happiness all over the world. The Christian community joins together to celebrate this blissful day with most of their respect and honour. The Christian people celebrate this day by eating the best food, praying the god, and designing their houses with Christmas tree. Therefore, this day brings a lot of joy and happiness among the families. Every person wears new clothes at Christmas because they feel this festival brings purity and generality among the other people. Now, these given ten lines in every set will guide you for further knowledge.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Christmas for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Christmas is a famous festival that gets celebrated by Christians.
- Christians celebrate this festival on the 25th of December.
- Jesus has born on this beautiful day of Christmas, which is why people celebrate this day as a festival.
- Christians celebrate Christmas organizing different events and shows and inviting near ones.
- People make numerous Delicacies at Christmas.
- People decorate their houses with special buntings and stones on the day of Christmas.
- Christians also decorate the Christmas tree.
- People believe that Santa Claus appears on this day to gift the children.
- Children usually put stockings on the door for receiving gifts.
- Christmas is a wonderful and holy festival for the Christian people.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Christmas for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- We celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ on the special day of Christmas.
- Christmas appears every year on the day of 25th December.
- We happily decorate every portion of the house and the Christmas tree with beautiful lights.
- We celebrate this special day with exciting cookies, and we also invite our friends to the treat.
- Christians pray to Jesus Christ in the evening, and then they wish Merry Christmas in the evening treats.
- We have a holiday at Christmas, and that is why the whole family spends time together on this day.
- Kids support and help each other for decorating their houses with numerous flowers.
- The whole family sings songs together on this special occasion.
- Everyone loves to celebrate Christmas, and that is why they remain happy the entire day.
- Kids usually receive gifts from Santa Claus the next day, and they also knew that Santa behind Gifts is their father.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Christmas for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The cultural festival named Christmas requires numerous preparations and decorations.
- People receive a break from hassle life on Christmas holiday where they can celebrate the occasion together.
- Decoration of the house starts in the early morning: however, the celebration begins in the evening with the entire family.
- Christians purchase a large variety of food and gifts for their friends as well as families.
- Many people shop together for collecting the same outfits.
- People love to deeply clean the house before the decoration starts.
- The decoration starts with lighting, and then the arrival of the Christmas tree takes place. The Christmas tree brings along the Christmas spirit and enthusiasm.
- People keep wrapped gifts under the tree, and they do not open the gifts until the day ends.
- People perform skits and songs on the events for celebrating this amazing day of Christmas.
- Christians spend most of their evening time in Church by praying and worshipping Jesus Christ with beautiful flowers.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Christmas
What is the reason behind the celebration of Christmas?
Christmas is a holy festival that gets celebrated in the remembrance of the birth of Jesus Christ. That is why Christians join together to celebrate the birthday of Jesus.
Who has originated Christmas day?
It gets believed that during 336 AD, Roman Emperor Constantine originated the celebration Christmas on the day of 25th December for building the tradition among Roman people.
How will you define Christmas?
The words Christmas has originated from ‘the Mass of Jesus Christ’ or ‘Christ’s Mass’. The mass term indicates the subsequent resurrection of Jesus.