10 Lines on Central Excise Day: Central Excise Day is celebrated every year on 24th February to commemorate the Central Excise Act 1944 by the central government. Central excise has turned into a vital supply of the United States’ financial development for better socio-economic development in India. The revenue collection through the central excise department is utilized in the following schemes: education and health, including other social sector schemes.
Central excise supports a great deal to increase the Indian economy to eliminate poverty and illiteracy, offer better education and health services, etc., to help make the country a healthy and developed country.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Central Excise Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- Central Excise exists in India for quite a while, working from 1855.
- Central Excise Day in India falls on 24th February of the yearly schedule.
- On this very day, in 1944, the Central Excise and Salt Law were made.
- The Central Excise Department possesses an important role in the industrial development ofthe country.
- The department directors and negotiates the tax from the people.
- The Central Excise Day is recognized on 24th February by the Central Excise and Customs Department under the Union Finance Ministry.
- Celebrating the Central Excise Day is especially to make people aware of its benefits.
- Excise duty is a variety of indirect taxes on assets produced for families in India.
- The Central Excise tax is paid following the manufacturing of the goods.
- The manufacturers pay this tax. However, the burden falls on its customers.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Central Excise Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- The central board of excise and custom (CBEC) department, which takes care of policies related to tax collection, celebrates Central Excise Day every year on 24th February.
- Various excise duty awareness programs are also organized in New Delhi and other states on Central Excise Day.
- One of the purposes of celebrating Central Excise Day is to keep people modernized with new excise laws and guidance.
- The award ceremony, one of the biggest highlights of the Central Excise Day celebration, felicitates the outstanding staff with prize money and certificates.
- Central Excise Day celebration emphasizes collecting the tax from people over the products manufactured by them in India as per the Central Excise Act 1944.
- Central Excise Day stresses the central excise department’s importance for the physical control process and self-removal process of central excise collection.
- The physical control process relates to the management of excise duty from cigarette manufacturing across India.
- The self-removal process handles the management of excise duty from all types of goods getting manufactured in India except cigarettes.
- Central Excise Day can also be observed completely by the nation by establishing many theme-based programs and contests on excise duty.
- The federal government runs various campaigns through print media and electronic media to make citizens conscious of excise rules and regulations.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Central Excise Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- The Central Excise Day is celebrated around India on 24th February to mark the Central Excise Act’s enactment, 1944.
- This system installation aims to infuse the opinion of oneness and reliability in service among the excise department’s officers.
- On 24th February 1944 Central Excise Act was established to organize the central excise duty.
- On Central Excise Day, the government performs many programs like seminars for the faculty members.
- The federal government, as a field of the ceremony of Central Excise Day, congratulates organizations and personnel for outstanding service towards the nation.
- Central Excise Day is celebrated by officers of departments by distributing write-ups, newspapers, and publications to increase alertness about excise duty.
- Various cultural programs, public redressal week will also be organized to consider the celebration of Central Excise Day.
- The celebration of Central Excise Day every year helps boost the morale of the workers by remunerating them because of their excellence in work.
- The celebration highlights the importance of central excise duty on the tax imposed on goods manufactured within the country.
- Central excise officers of the US government administration also raise the trade interactions to mark Central Excise Day’s celebration.
Frequently Asked Questions on Central Excise Day
What would you mean by central excise duty?
Central Excise duty is definitely an indirect tax levied on goods manufactured in India. Excisable goods have been defined as those, which have been specified in the Central Excise Tariff Act to be put through the duty of excise.
What is excise good?
The next goods are excise goods: Alcohol/alcoholic drinks-energy products and electricity.
How is excise calculated?
To calculate the excise tax amount, multiply the vehicle’s purchase price by the excise tax percentage or millage rate. Like, a fresh car buyer in Maine pays a millage rate of.0240. If the vehicle costs $18,000, multiply $18,000 by.