10 lines on Auto Expo: The Auto Expo (Motor Show) was first announced in 1985, and it had its debut showcase in 1986.
The Auto Expo 1986 was a porthole for technology transfers displaying the Indian Automotive Industry power of absorbing new technologies and promotion of indigenous research and development for adapting these technologies for the rural Indian conditions.
Both the Motor and Components Show is prepared by the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association (ACMA), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM).
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Auto Expo for Kids
- The Auto Expo is an automotive show organised in Greater Noida, NCR, India.
- It is the world’s second-biggest and Asia’s biggest motor show.
- In the year 1986, the fist Auto Expo Motor show was hosted.
- SIAM, CII and ACMA have planned the Auto Expo.
- The Auto Expo 2020 is back with its 15th edition.
- It is planned from the 7th-12th of February 2020 at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- This show introduces several new technologies in the market and to the audience.
- This year the auto expo is based on futuristic technology and green mobility.
- The main motive was to attract the attention of global automotive players to enter India.
- Some brands that took part in Auto Expo 2020 were Tata Motors, Hyundai, Maruti-Suzuki etc.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Auto Expo for School Children
- The Auto Expo is an automotive show which occurs every two years in Greater Noida, NCR, India.
- The Auto Expo was announced to the public in the year 1985 and had its debut showcasing was on the year 1986.
- The Auto Expo 1986 was marked by then Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
- The Auto Expo is accredited by the Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles (OICA).
- The 15th Auto Expo 2020 was organised at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida from 7th-12th February 2020.
- Due to a slowdown in the Indian motor industry, the organiser had considered postponing the show to 2021.
- Several manufacturers declined to take part including BMW, Fiat, Ford, Honda and Toyota.
- The 2020 Auto Expo focuses on new auto technologies as well as innovation.
- This year the auto expo is fully dedicated to futuristic technology and green mobility.
- Some key brands displaying their technologies in the Auto Expo 2020 were, Hyundai, Kia, Tata, Maruti Suzuki, Mercedes-Benz, MG Motors etc.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Auto Expo for Higher Class Students
- The Auto Expo was first conceived in 1985 and had its debut showcasing was on the year 1986.
- The Auto Expo 1986 was a showcase for technology transfers implying how the Indian
- Automotive Industry was adapting to new technologies and promoting indigenous research and development for adapting all these technologies.
- It’s the biggest automobile expo in Asia and the second largest in this world.
- The Auto Expo the Motor Show 2020 will be held in the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida from February 7th-12th, 2020.
- The Auto Expo Components will be held on the 6th- 9th February happening at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- The Auto Expo 2020, was no longer just about cars as AI, Analytics and Robotics are playing a vital role in the field of mobility through voice commands or even assisted vehicles in the future, all of it was on display.
- After a tough 2019, carmakers are looking to bounce back strongly, and the road to recovery begins at Auto Expo 2020. Around 90-100 new vehicles and upgrades of pre-existing products were displayed to commence inS the Indian automobile market.
- This year the auto expo is entirely dedicated to futuristic technology and green mobility, which will bring path-breaking changes inside the automobile industry.
- The Auto Expo 2020 has been jointly organised by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA).
Frequently Asked Questions on Auto Expo
Is Auto Expo held every year?
The Auto Expo is the biennial (once every two years) automotive show of India and second largest auto show of the world, held in the National Capital Region of Delhi.
When was the first Auto Expo held?
The Auto Expo’s debut showcasing was in 1986 and was marked by then Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
How do you get Auto Expo passes?
The Auto Expo tickets can be purchased from the official Auto Expo website or BookMyShow. On February 7, the Auto Expo will be open from 11:00 am to 07:00 pm.
What are the dates for Auto Expo 2020?
Auto Expo 2020 is scheduled to take place from February 7 to 12 (Friday to Wednesday). The media days for the event are February 5 and 6 (Wednesday and Thursday).