10 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan: Ashfaqulla Khan was one of the greatest freedom fighters of the country. He was born in the humble province of Shajahanpur. He was caught and arrested in the Kakori conspiracy. The British had started train services to transfer goods from one place to another. However, most of these goods were transported for the benefit of the British. Khan was a vehement protester of these events. He said that this was nothing but the illegal transfers of India’s resources into the hands of the British. In the next few lines, we will try to describe the life of Ashfaqulla Khan, sparing no details.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Ashfaqualla Khan for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Ashfaquallah Khan was born to the British Province of Shahjahapur.
- Ashfaqulla Khan had six siblings of whom he was the youngest.
- His father was Shafiqullah Khan, and his mother was Mazharunissa.
- Mahatma Gandhi had started the movement for Non-Cooperation after the Jallianwala Bagh incident.
- However, in the aftermath of the Chaura Chauri incident, Gandhiji withdrew his call for the campaign.
- This made passionate freedom fighters like Ashfaqulla Khan sad and depressed.
- After this Khan made his own organization of freedom fighters
- It was called the Hindustan Republican Association.
- This association focused on armed revolts.
- The organization was founded in 1924.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Ashfaqualla Khan for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Khan is known for being a part of the Kakori Conspiracy.
- The conspiracy was centered around the attempt pf Ashquallah’s organization to rob arms from a train.
- A meeting was organized by the party on the 8th of August in the year 1925.
- The trains that passed the station of Kakori carried government taxes and treasury.
- This train had enough money and resources for the organization to buy ammunition and arms.
- The arms and ammunition would be used by the Hindustan Republican Association to attack the British in forthcoming gatherings.
- A lot of freedom fighters took part in this train robbery.
- Some of them were Thakur Roshan Singh, Keshab Chakravarty, Bnawari Lal, Ram Parsad Bismil, and Sachindra Bakshi.
- A warrant was issued in the name of the organization, and The British launched a force to get hold of these robbers.
- The British forces remained unsuccessful in getting hold of the robbers for the next month.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Ashfaqualla Khan for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Ashfaqulla Khan is famous for looting a train during the Kakori conspiracy, which became a popular topic of discussion among the freedom fighters of the country.
- The police and the British Government could not get hold of the robbers who had looted the train for over a month.
- In the month of September, Ram Prasad Bismil was arrested by the police, penalized, and was asked to wait for his death sentence.
- Ram Prasad Bismil was subjected to extreme police brutality and was reportedly starved and tortured for information on the Kakori Conspiracy.
- Ashfaqulla Khan was the only freedom fighter involved in the train robbery who remained untraceable for a year.
- He had tried to move out of the country and pursue Engineering to help the nation with the technicalities of ammunition.
- Ashfaqullah was hiding in Delhi with his childhood friend and classmate, Pathan.
- Pathan betrayed the trust of Ashfaqulla Khan and informed the police about his location and movement.
- Khan was held captive in the Faizabad jail, where he recited the Quran daily.
- Khan was sentenced to death on the 19th of December 1927, along with Ramprasad Bismil and Rajendra Lahiri.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Ashfaqualla Khan
Who is Ashfaqulla Khan?
Ashfaqulla Khan was a freedom fighter who was martyred. He was sentenced to death as the prime convict of the Kakori train conspiracy. He had looted a train that carried revenue and government treasury.
Who were the other freedom fighters with Ashfaqulla during the Kakori Train Conspiracy?
The other freedom fighters were Ram Prasad Bismil, Chandrashekhar Azad, Banwari Lal and Mukundi Lal. They were all arrested in by the police in the year following the Kakori Conspiracy. Most of them were given death sentences. Some were given life sentences.
When was Ashfaqulla Khan martyred?
Ashfaqulla Khan was martyred on the 19th of December 1927. He was hung till death.
Has there been any representation of Ashfaqulla Khan on Popular Media?
Yes. The Hindi movie Rang De Basanti was set in the background of the Kakori Conspiracy. Kunal Kapoor played the role of Ashfaqulla Khan.