10 Lines On All India Handicrafts Week: All India Handicrafts week is celebrated in every state of the country with massive enthusiasm for increasing support, awareness, and importance in the society among the people regarding handicrafts. India is one of the essential suppliers of handicrafts in the world’s market. The exports of handicrafts are limited, making India’s share in the world imports very small.
This whole week is a unique celebration all over India and is a big chance for the exposition of the excellent handicraft works all over the world. Different organizations and workshops provide a big hope and opportunity to the millions of handicraft workers all over India. This event helps in keeping up the traditions alive in India. The events involve buyer-seller meetings, exhibitions regarding handicrafts, artistic performances by the artists in India, the display of award-winning national craftsperson works, and the Indian food exhibition.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On All India Handicrafts Week for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- We can notice the celebration of All India Handicrafts week all over India.
- This week generally starts from 8th December to 14th December.
- This week expands the awareness, support, and significance among the general public regarding handicrafts.
- This entire week is a golden opportunity for the craftsman around the nation to showcase their talent.
- Different organizations arrange aesthetic exhibitions and programs in that week.
- Best artworks are also given recognition.
- Handicrafts are the tradition of India.
- Imphal arranges eco crafts exhibition for displaying handicrafts to the people.
- State governments arrange different exhibitions regarding handicrafts.
- The Government also arranges different schemes and development programs for the artisans.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On All India Handicrafts Week for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8
- We celebrate All India handicrafts week to give importance to the talented artisans all around the nation.
- We can observe different organizations and exhibitions all around the nation to dedicate this week to handicraft artisans.
- This week is to remember India’s tradition and culture of handicrafts.
- In the celebration, different handicrafts work, including Chikankari, Folk Painting, Phad painting, hand block printing, shawl weaving, etc. are displayed to the people.
- In 1952, All India Handicrafts Board was first set up.
- The Government of India sorted out all the problems regarding handicrafts in India.
- Different policies are taken by the Government to improve and develop the handicrafts.
- Every year, this board is responsible for the arrangement regarding handicraft market development.
- It also promotes handicrafts work all over the world.
- The All India Handicrafts Board offers ideas and schemes to state governments to develop handicrafts in their states.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On All India Handicrafts Week for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams
- From 8th December to 14th December, every year, we celebrate All India handicrafts week.
- Every state of the country celebrates this week with great enthusiasm.
- This week spread awareness among people to support the handicrafts and gives importance to them.
- In the Public Library premises, B.T Road, Imphal, people organize a big Eco crafts exhibition.
- This week celebrates the artisans all around the country.
- The artisan gets a chance to get focused and expose their talent all over the world.
- Different craftsperson, NGOs, and a variety of experts in the field of crafts are invited to increase interaction in the celebration.
- People give respect to late Smt. Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay during the All India Handicrafts Week.
- Kamaladevi was a great social reformer, a freedom fighter, and a follower of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Artisans and craftsperson get an equal chance to showcase their talent through different handicraft products in different programs.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On All India Handicrafts Week
Why we celebrate All India Handicrafts Week?
All India Handicrafts week promotes the craftsmen so that the public can show their support and promote handicrafts through different exhibitions and workshops. The public can also learn how to craft.
Explain the best things to do to celebrate All India Handicrafts Week.
We can buy desired crafts from the exhibitions and workshops; we can explore different handicraft works. We can also take our celebration to social media to display the tradition of Indian handicrafts. We can also use handicraft as a gift material.
To whom we pay tribute in the All India Handicrafts Week?
We pay tribute to Smt. Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay who a social reformer, a freedom fighter, and a follower of Mahatma Gandhi. She was also famous for her contribution to the Indian Independence movement. She revived Indian handlooms with the help of handicrafts.
What is the main parameter of All India Handicrafts Week?
‘Search and Exploitation of Hidden Crafts of India’ is the main parameter of All India Handicrafts Week, promoting the Indian Handicraft Industry.