10 Lines on Akanksha Singh:10 Lines on Akanksha Singh: Born on 7th September 1989, Akanksha Singh belongs to the Basketball Family of India. She is one of the most talented and skilled basketball players in India. In several state and national championships, she was honored as the “Best Player” award. Akanksha Singh and her sisters are making the entire country proud of her talent. They have become a symbol of inspiration for many girls across the nation. Popularly, Akanksha and her sisters are known as ‘Singh Sisters.’ At a very young age, she has accomplished much fame and reputation from all around the world.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Akanksha Singh for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Akanksha Singh is a player in the Women’s National Basketball team of India.
- In the year 2003, Akanksha Singh debuted in the Senior Nationals.
- In 2004, she had joined the Women’s National Basketball team.
- In the year 2010, she was an “A” rank achiever basketball player.
- She appeared as the most respected basketball player in India’s first Professional Basketball League.
- In several domestic tournaments, Akanksha had won the “Best Player Award.”
- Like Akanksha Singh, her sisters are also dedicated to the basketball.
- The sisters are well-known as the “Fantastic Four” of the basketball players.
- In the Indian Basketball Team, Akanksha Singh is famed as ‘Small Wonder.’
- Akanksha Singh and her sisters are making the nation proud of their hard work.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Akanksha Singh for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Akanksha Singh was born on September 7th, 1989, in Varanasi City of Uttar Pradesh.
- Akanksha’s one brother and four sisters also belong to the field of sports.
- Vikrant Solanki, her brother, is a well-known football player.
- She started her career in basketball by playing for Uttar Pradesh state.
- Akanksha Singh had achieved the gold medal in the All India University Basketball Championship.
- Akanksha and her sister were mutually the top players in the championship.
- On December 19th, 2016, she achieved the Rani Laxmi Bai Award.
- On the same day, Divya, Prashanti, and Pratima, three sisters of Akanksha Singh, achieved the Rani Laxmi Bai Award.
- Akanksha Singh’s sister, Pratima Singh, is a coach of basketball sports at the National Institute of Sports.
- In several International Tournaments, Akanksha Singh has won numerous basketball championships.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Akanksha Singh for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- When Akanksha was an 11th grader, she made her entrance in sports in the Senior Nationals.
- In the Captaincy University of Delhi, Akanksha gained a gold medal. In the All India University Basketball Championship, she achieved the “best player award.”
- Since 2004, Akanksha Singh is the participant of the National Women Team.
- In 2008, Akanksha Singh was the achiever of the best player award in Lady Shri Ram College for Women.
- She was considered as the most valuable player in the Basketball Professional League organized in May 2010.
- In MBPL 2010, India’s first Professional Basketball League, Akanksha Singh, was granted as the most valuable player.
- For her excellent performance, Akanksha Singh as a member of the St. Stephens College, was honored with a special award in basketball.
- In the next year also, she was honored with the same award at St. Stephens College.
- Her name was added among the top players to achieve ‘A’ Grade from the Basketball Federation of India in the Indian Basketball History Books.
- Akanksha Singh often called ‘small wonder’ in India.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Akanksha Singh
How many siblings does Akanksha Singh have?
Akanksha Singh has three sisters named Prashanti, Divya, and Pratima, and one brother named Vikrant Solanki.
What awards are achieved by Akanksha Singh and her sisters?
The long list of four sisters’ awards includes Padma Shree, Rani Laxmi Bai, Arjuna, and other national awards.
Are all sisters of Akanksha Singh member of the Women’s National Basketball team?
Yes. Sister Prashanti Singh is currently the captain of India Women’s National Basketball Team, Divya Singh has worked with University of Delaware Basketball team, and Pratima Singh was captain at India Women’s National Basketball Team.
When Akanksha Singh has succeeded 23rd FIBA Asian Basketball Championship for Senior Women?
In 2007, Korea, Akanksha Singh, has achieved 23rd FIBA Asian Basketball Championship for Senior Women.