10 Lines On Air Force Day: Indian Air Force was formally announced on 8 October 1932 as an assistant flying corps of the British Empire, which regarded India’s aeronautics administration during World War II with the prefix Royal.
After India picked up freedom from the United Kingdom in 1947, the name Royal Indian Air Force was kept and served for the sake of Dominion of India.
Since 1950 the IAF has been associated with four wars with Pakistan and one with China. Other significant tasks attempted by the IAF incorporate Operation are Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus, and Operation Poomalai.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Air Force Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The Indian Air Force is called the air arm of the Indian military.
- Indian Air Force stands as the fourth-best airforce on the planet.
- 8 October 1932 was the foundation day for Indian Air Force.
- This day likewise, is set apart with a function for the achievers.
- The day marks unique tributes to the fearless hearts of Indian Air power who lost their lives during different tasks executed by the Indian Air Force.
- It takes place at Air Force Station Hindan, Ghaziabad.
- The service is set apart to spread awareness about the exercises that the Indian Air Force manages.
- There are various types of arrangements made by warrior stream pilots.
- Vow taking function takes place during the service.
- The president directs vow taking role.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Air Force Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The Indian Air Force team was formed on October 8, 1932, and the power took an interest in a few significant wars and milestone missions.
- This day is commended for the beginning of the Indian Air Force to help the Army battling on the land.
- Indian Air Force is also called “Bhartiya Vayu Sena.”
- Indian Air Force (IAF) has its prime duty of tying down the Indian airspace just as to do the ethereal fighting during any conflict.
- The Indian Air Force Day receives respect for checking its commemoration.
- A glittering air show by different airplane is intended to praise the Air Force Day Parade 2019.
- Indian Air Force has likewise updated in the sorts of aircrafts they have been using.
- The Air Force day festivity follows customary motorcades and beautiful air shelters.
- The motorcades are led at all the separate bases of the Indian Air Force.
- A legitimate presentation of all the vintage and warrior airplanes takes place.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Air Force Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Indian Air Force stands as the fourth-best operational airforce on the planet.
- The Indian Government, in January 2002, conceded the position of Marshal of the Air Force to Arjan Singh, accordingly making him the first and the chief Five-star official with the Indian Air Force and stylized head of the flying corps.
- The Motto of the Air Force of India is “Touch the Sky with Glory.”
- It is taken from the eleventh part of the Gita, the discourse given by Lord Krishna to Arjuna on the war zone Kurukshetra during the Great War of Mahabharata.
- In 2010, the Air Force Network (AFNET), a robust computerized data framework that empowered speedy and careful danger reactions, was propelled.
- The Indian Air Force has a quality of around 170,000 staff and an excess of 1,400 airplanes.
- It is considered one of the main aviation-based armed forces of the world.
- The India Air Force has been occupied with the four wars with Pakistan and the People’s Republic of China after its freedom.
- The activities did by it are Operation Meghdoot, Operation Vijay – the attack of Goa, Operation Cactus, and Operation Poomalai.
- The President of India serves the India Air Force as a Commander-in-Chief.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On Air Force Day
Do you get days off in the Air Force?
A person working in the Air Force gets 30 days paid off per year only.
What GPA is required for Air Force Academy?
The United States Air Force Academy accepts the ones who score more than 3.87 GPA.
What is the motto used by IAF?
The Motto of Indian Air Force is “Touch the Sky with Glory” and has been taken from the eleventh section of the Gita, the discourse given by Lord Krishna to Arjuna on the war zone of Kurukshetra during the Great War of Mahabharata.
Who is called the father of the Indian Air Force?
SubrotoMukerjee is known as the “Father of the Indian Air Force.”