Math Essay: Mathematics is generally defined as the science that deals with numbers. It involves operations among numbers, and it also helps you to calculate the product price, how many discounted prizes here, and If you good in maths so you can calculate very fast. Mathematicians and scientists rely on mathematics principles in their real-life to experiments with new things every day. Many students say that ” I hate mathematics ” and maths is a useless subject, but it is wrong because without mathematics your life is tough to survive. Math has its applications in every field.
You can also find more Essay Writing articles on events, persons, sports, technology and many more.
Long and Short Essays on Math for Students and Kids in English
We are presenting students with essay samples on an extended essay of 500 words and a short of 150 words on the topic of math for reference.
Long Essay on Math 500 Words in English
Long Essay on Math is usually given to classes 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Mathematics is one of the common subjects that we study since our childhood. It is generally used in our daily life. Every person needs to learn some basics of it. Even counting money also includes math. Every work is linked with math in some way or the other. A person who does math is called a Mathematician.
Mathematics can be divided into two parts. The first is Pure mathematics, and the second is Applied mathematics. In Pure mathematics, we need to study the basic concept and structures of mathematics. But, on the other side, Applied mathematics involves the application of mathematics to solve problems that arise in various areas,(e.g.), science, engineering, and so on.
One couldn’t imagine the world without math. Math makes our life systematic, and every invention involves math. No matter what action a person is doing, he should know some basic maths. Every profession involves maths. Our present-day world runs on computers, and even computer runs with the help of maths. Every development that happens requires math.
Mathematics has a wide range of applications in our daily life. Maths generally deals with numbers. There are various topics in math, such as trigonometry; integration; differentiation, etc. All the subjects such as physics; chemistry; economy; commerce involve maths in some way or the other. Math is also used to find the relation between two numbers, and math is considered to be one of the most challenging subjects to learn. Math includes various numbers, and many symbols are used to show the relation between two different numbers.
Math is complicated to learn, and one needs to focus and concentrate more. Math is logical sometimes, and the logic needs to be derived out. Maths make our life easier and more straightforward. Math is considered to be challenging because it consists of many formulas that have to be learned, and many symbols and each symbol generally has its significance.
Some of the advantages of Math in our daily life
- Managing Money: Counting money and calculating simple interest, compound interest includes the usage of mathematics. Profit and loss are also computed using maths. Anything related to maths contains maths.
- Cooking: Maths is even used in cooking as estimating the number of ingredients that have to be used is calculated in numbers. Proportions also include maths.
- Home modelling: Calculating the area is essential in the construction of the home or home modelling. The size is also measured using maths. Even heights are also measured using maths.
- Travelling: Distance between two places and time taken to travel also includes maths. The amount of time taken revolves around maths. Almost every work is related to maths in some way or another. Maths contains some conditions that need to be followed, and maths has several formulas that have to be learned to become a mathematician.
Short Essay on Math 150 Words in English
Short Essay on Math is usually given to classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Maths is generally defined as the science of numbers and the operations performed among them. It deals with both alphabets along with numbers and involves addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, comparison, etc. It is used in every field. Maths consists of finding a relation between numbers, calculating the distance between two places, counting money, calculating profit and loss.
It is of two types pure and applied. Pure math deals with the basic structure and concept of maths, whereas applied mathematics deals with how maths is used it involves the application of maths in our daily life. All the subjects include maths, and hence maths is considered to be one of the primary and joint issues which need to be learned by everyone. One couldn’t imagine their life using maths. It has made our experience easy and straightforward. It has prevented chaos in our daily life. Hence learning maths is mandatory for everyone.
10 Lines on Math in English
- Father of Mathematics was Archimedes.
- Hypatia is the first woman know to know to have taught mathematics.
- From 0-1000 ,letter “A” only appears first in 1,000 ( “one thousand “).
- Zero (0) is the only number that can not be represented by Roman numerals.
- The Sign plus (+) and Minus(-) were discovered in 1489 A.D.
- Do you know that a Baseball field is of the perfect shape of a Rhombus.
- Jiffy is considered to be a unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
- 14th March International Day of Mathematics.
- Most mathematics symbols weren’t invented until the 16th century.
- The symbols for the division is called an Obelus.
FAQ’s on Math Essay
What is Mathematics in simple words?
Mathematics is the study of shapes, patterns, numbers, and more. It involves a comparison between two numbers and calculating the distance between two places.
Do we need mathematics every day?
Yes, we need mathematics every day, from buying a product to sell anything you want. Maths is present in our daily life, and no matter what work we do, maths is involved, and the application of maths is current in our everyday life.
Who was the No.1 Mathematicians in the world?
Isaac Newton, who was a profound mathematician, is considered to be one of the best mathematicians in the world.
What are the applications of maths?
Maths have various applications in our daily life. Maths is present everywhere from counting money to the calculating distance between two places. We could find math applications around.