Essay on Traffic Problems: The development in the world has given us many gifts but not without its bane. Travelling to faraway places has become more comfortable and quicker due to the boom in the automobile industry. But it comes with the limitations of traffic jams. One of the perils of living in the cities is a traffic jam.
You can also find more Essay Writing articles on events, persons, sports, technology and many more.
Short and Long Essays on Traffic Problems for Students and Children in English
Long Essay on Traffic Problems is helpful to students of classes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. Short Essay on Traffic Problems is helpful to students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Very Short Essay on Traffic Problems 150 Words in English
As we see development in the automobile industry, there is a rise in traffic problems on the road. Traffic is movement as of vehicles and pedestrians through an area or along a route. The fundamental problem of traffic arises when many people commute at the same time and cause congestion on the road. There is an increase in the demand for vehicles, but the roads’ condition leads to traffic problems. To solve the pain caused due to traffic jams, people are coming up with new and more straightforward commuting solutions. The government has also started many campaigns on traffic problems to enlighten the citizens of the country. People try to use public transport or share their rides to stop traffic congestion. They avoid going out in peak traffic hours. Living with congestion is a problem everyone wants to fight and get a smoother flow on the road.
Short Essay on Traffic Problems 200 Words in English
Life in urban cities is running day and night. People have places to reach and workloads to finish. The population explosion is seen not only in the graphs but on the roads too. The primary time of a human being living in a city spent on-road commuting between the office and home. The primary cause is traffic on the road for delaying a person to reach their destination. The primary reason for traffic congestion on the street is the growth of industry and the economy. People have to go office simultaneously, so peak hours are on the road when the congestion is high.
Self-awareness is there in the citizens regarding this issue. The government is also taking many measures to eradicate the traffic problems. People prefer to take public transport during peak hours to avoid heavy traffic. Roads widened to meet the demand of the traffic on the road. Traffic police are more vigilant to avoid unnecessary blockages on the way. Sometimes the streets are blocked for V.I.P movements; it leads to traffic blocks. It will be joined the effort by citizens and government to bring changes in the traffic problems.
Long Essay on Traffic Problems 400 Words in English
Introduction to Essay on Traffic Problems: The traffic problem is one of the common problems in metropolitan cities around the world. Cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing, and other cities in the US and Europe face traffic congestion daily.
The urban transportation system is a big challenge for the governments because it requires a state of the art Vehicles and a state of the art roads designed for public transport. There are many reasons for traffic problems, but the aftereffects of getting stuck in traffic for long are only frustration and anger.
Problems Due to Traffic
- Being stuck in traffic for long hours results in unproductive time. The time sitting idle and getting late to your appointment causes frustration and anger in a person. Aggressive driving increases road rage.
- Increase in pollution level due to wastage of fuels. Stopping, accelerating and again stopping the car leads to an unnecessary release of carbon dioxide.
- Noise pollution increase due to extra honking and too much traffic. These long traffic congestions on the road can harm the mind.
- Emergency vehicles like the fire brigade and ambulance get stuck up in the traffic.
- People can get late for their important meetings and to cover up the time sometimes drive fast and cause accidents.
- There is wastage of fuel when the vehicles are stuck in a traffic jam.
- People who have to commute daily like office goers and students feel completely drained out after long traffic jams.
- The chances of accidents and damages increase due to tight spacing between the vehicles.
- The value of the vehicle depreciates due to frequent acceleration and braking.
Conclusion on Traffic Problems Essay
Traffic jam is a part of our daily lives. It is one of the primary causes of air pollution and noise pollution. The government and concerned citizens are taking a lot of measures to avoid traffic problems. The use of public transport is encouraged by the government. Carpool is a powerful solution to avoid bringing a lot of cars on the road. The citizens strictly follow traffic rules; the government’s role is to check that all the traffic rules followed. The traffic control system needs t controlled, and road infrastructure needs to improve as a government’s duty. Improvement in public transport infrastructure is a must to encourage people to use it more often. It is possible to prevent traffic problems, but we need to work sincerely on it.
Very Long Essay on Traffic Problems 800 Words
Introduction to Traffic Problems Essay: The modern dilemma in general people as rightly quoted by Paul Mc Cartney” I think the idea of getting out of a traffic jam and getting out of work each week and going and doing all this stuff would be exhausting.”A significant chunk of the time of the day spent on the road due to traffic congestion. It seems like a specific condition in progressing metropolitan and urban cities. Nobody likes to get stuck up in traffic for long hours.
Traffic is a Problem
As the automobile industry is booming day by day, our roads are boom with cars daily. The primary reason for the increase in traffic is
- Growth in the economic power of people has to lead to an increase in sales of the vehicles.
- The easy availability of automobile loans has made it easier for the general public to purchase their vehicle.
- Like many family members, the same number of cars are there due to growth and boost in the industry.
- People need to move out of the house at the same time due to office hours. These hours are known as peak hours.
- The roads are not well designed for heavy traffics, and bad weather conditions.
In simple words, the transport network’s major problem is increasing vehicles and roads’ overuse. Generally, we all have got used to traffic around us but underlining the silver line in this black cloud makes people angry and frustrated. The problems which arise due to traffic are
- Spending long hours on the road increases aggressiveness amongst people eventually a rise in road rage.
- Frustration Increases the chances of accidents on the road, as people try to Overspeed to reach on time or drive rash whenever they get the road clear to go.
- Wasted fuel increases air pollution and carbon dioxide emissions due to increased idling, acceleration and braking.
- Wear and tear of vehicles due to idling in traffic and frequent acceleration and braking.
- Unproductive time is a significant disadvantage.
- Emergency vehicles like the fire brigade and ambulance get stuck up in traffic congestions.
- Some business gets effected by not delivering goods on time as they work by the principle of delivery on time or free.
Remedies to Eradicate Traffic Problems
A big issue can be seen by the general people of the country and the government too. The solution is to work together. Some of the measures which followed are
- Awareness in the general public, for the advantages of using public transport.
- The government should improve facilities for public transport. As the day
- Carpool as a principle should be followed and promoted by the organisations in their employees. It helps to decrease the number of vehicles on the road.
- Road repair work must be regular to decrease traffic jams.
- People must be aware of traffic rules and also be motivated to follow them strictly.
- Government time to time to create awareness among the citizens, and implements new policies like Odd and Even was a success in Delhi.
How Can We Avoid Traffic?
- Optimise light traffic management by the Traffic police officers.
- Use CCTV to monitor road conditions will help a lot to avoid unnecessary roadblocks.
- Enforce existing road traffic laws, which is very important to stop accidents from occurring.
- Improve perceptions of buses, will encourage the general public to make more usage of it.
- Extend resident’s parking zones, will prevent people from double parking and taking extra space for driving.
- Charge for workplace parking; this will discourage people from bringing their cars to work.
- Improve cycling infrastructure; it will encourage people to avoid vehicles and cycle at least for shorter distances.
- Improve bus services, is vital to encourage people to travel on public transport.
Traffic congestion has become a global problem because sitting idle and unproductive for long hours in the car is a significant problem for most countries. Studies show that on average due to congestion Boston loses 164 productive hours, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle all lose almost 100 productive hours.
Pondering at the Red Light
In the end, red light is where waiting for minutes sometimes hours a lot of thoughts come into our mind. Our choice of how we spend that time, generally getting tired and frustrated is the answer. By J.G.Ballard,” People nowadays like to be together not in the old-fashioned way of, say, mingling on the piazza of an Italian Renaissance city, but, instead huddled together in traffic jams, bus queues, on escalators and so on. It’s a new kind of totally alien, but it’s the togetherness of modern technology.” Even if traffic is a problem in our lives, but with continuous efforts, we can indeed find a way to solve it. Living with congestion is not a solution to our problem but at present an unavoidable circumstance.