10 Lines on World Day of Social Justice: There are many days in this world which are celebrated as the most famous days. Each of the days has some importance as well as value. One of the most important days is the World Day of Social Justice.
We are providing students with two essay samples on the topic ‘World Day of Social Justice’ in English for reference.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World Day of Social Justice for kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- Our world is full of valuable days, along with some importance of the same.
- The World Day of Social Justice is also known as Social Justice Equality Day.
- It is observed every year on the 20th of February.
- It is a very historic day because of the objectives of this day.
- The main aim of this day is to provide social justice to all the working companies and individuals.
- The United Nations General Assembly decides the decision to observe the World Day of Social Justice.
- The primary focus is to provide social protection, jobs, and a safe future for all.
- Social injustice needs to stop.
- Everyone should be able to raise their voice.
- There should be peace everywhere.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on World Day of Social Justice for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- The World Day of Social Justice has certain aims and objectives that need to be properly looked after as this day is considered the lightning factor for all changes required for an environment.
- This day mainly covers some topics like poverty of childhood, citizenship worldwide, the rights of the humans, and the development of various facilities to entertain all the sectors’ requirements.
- Students need to be educated about social justice from this age to guide their nation towards a better atmosphere.
- Social justice is considered as the option to serve equality to all the people living in a nation.
- This also aims to promote gender equality for all the women and men who work hard to earn for their family members.
- We take up social justice when we eliminate discrimination that people face because of their respective gender, caste, race, lifestyle, religion, ability, or disability.
- Everyone must get quality.
- There should be no I’ll share feelings between two sectors of society.
- An appropriate preposition must be developed. There shall be a higher demand for social justice for all.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World Day of Social Justice for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- The most important reason or aim of this day is to provide development and equal status to all the citizens over the sphere.
- The World Day of Social Justice is named so because justice is the prime factor for any living being.
- It aims at providing independence to all the people in various sectors who face indigenous comments.
- The United Nations has perfectly looked after the needs of the organization of this day.
- Peace and security are the two most vital reasons why the World Day of Social Justice is celebrated in every corner of this world.
- Fundamental rights are respected in all aspects.
- It targets developing the world economy for a peaceful atmosphere.
- There are serious challenges that come up from time to time but are dealt with by this day’s ideologies.
- The secondary focus is to unite all the world regions and reduce risks once and for all.
- This day aims at removing insecurities as far as possible.
FAQ’s on 10 lines on World Day of Social Justice
What are the reasons for injustice prevailing in this world?
Various factors come to mind when we think of this. Some of the reasons are financial instability, monetary insecurities, improper judgment, and poor facilities to educate the students. In most cases, there is a lack of patience and low beneficiary factors for developing a great nation. All these need to be dealt with as soon as possible to reduce the risk factor.
How can children help in following the ideas of the World Day of Social Justice?
Children are the future of a country. They are the backbone of a country, and hence, they are the ones who will take forward a nation. When the topic of social justice comes up, the most important factor is to educate youth minds. They are going to judge or decide what the future should look like. Most importantly, education is the only way to train the youth’s minds for a better and sustainable environment.
Why should the World Day of Social Justice be celebrated?
The World Day of Social Justice is undoubtedly the best day for the world so far. This particular day focuses more on the problems of a nation and provides perfect solutions to the same, especially in the case of social justice.