10 Lines on Village Life Vs City Life: The moment we hear the term village life, cows, lakes, farmers and barren land with green beautiful hills is what comes to our mind. But a village is far more than what it is being portrayed in movies of films. In the same way, the moment we hear the term city life, fancy cars, buildings and skyscrapers, and the city buses are what comes to your mind but the reality is far from the truth. It is during the COVID-19 pandemic that we have discovered the answers of both village life and city life
In this article on 10 lines on village life vs city life, we shall be talking about the various aspects and answering questions that one might have on the village life and city life.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Village Life Vs City Life for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Both village life and city life has its own beauties
- Given the fact that economic prosperity seems to be more in city life, people in villages migrate to cities
- But the reality is far from the truth
- The statement “the grass is greener on the other side” has never been true given the differences between the mindset of people in village life and city life
- The fact that pollution is usually on a lower side in village life, in terms of health, village life takes an upper hand over city life
- In terms of job opportunities, better standard of living and economic prosperity of the country, city life undoubtedly has an upper hand over the village life
- India is one of the top countries in the world in terms of migration of people from rural parts to the urban areas
- But during the COVID-19 pandemic, we witnessed a reverse migration of people from urban areas to rural areas to the comfort of their homes and loved ones
- The migration from rural areas to urban areas also take place for better educational opportunities
- The real development of a country is measured in its economic prosperity of the rural parts of the country and not just confined to urban areas.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Village Life Vs City Life for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- One of the biggest advantages of village life is the purity and sobriety of its people
- It is usually considered that people in urban areas are more greedy and selfish while people in rural areas are more harmonious and humble
- Most of the stereotypes of village life and city life are true but is the recent years, the silver Line between the two lifestyles is blurring out
- Ever since the advent of the internet, rural areas have become the hotspot in India for data usage and internet revolution
- Statistics suggest that people in backward areas of the country are more educated and knowledgeable on the lines of people in the urban areas because of information they gathered through internet
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is the village-style that people all over the world started following as safety and precautionary measures to prevent the spread of infection
- Corporate houses should tap the potential of the rural market in India
- It is high time that the infrastructure development in rural areas is taken into consideration because the capacity of urban areas to feed our growing population is reaching its threshold level
- Reverse migration from urban cities to rural villages will increase in the coming years and to sustain this kind of phenomenon, rural areas need to upgrade its economic infrastructure to give people a good standard of living
- To opt for a village life or city depends wholly on individual choices and desires
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Village Life Vs City Life for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- It is estimated that more than 10 million people from rural parts of India migrate towards urban cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai to find better employment opportunities
- One of the biggest cause of concern during the COVID Era is that lack of workers in urban areas due to the reverse migration witnessed during the lockdown period causing an economic standstill in urban areas
- One thing that COVID-19 pandemic has thought to us is that people from rural areas need to be given more priority for the development of the country than ever before
- Companies like ITC, Tata, Hindustan Unilever or Reliance has taken cognizance of the potential of rural market and has put enough resources into rural areas to develop and provide opportunities to people
- SEZs, special economic zones in the rural parts of the country, is an important step that the central government of India has taken to incentivize factories to set up their operations in rural areas to provide employment opportunities to the people
- The labour Ministry of India in the nation, with the International community, formulates certain policies and laws in place to incentivize people in rural areas for self-reliance in small scale industries and cottage industries
- If India has to really become the superpower in the world, a uniform development should happen across both the urban and rural India
- If economic development takes place only in certain parts of the country such as Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore then there will be a great divide in India that can lead to civil unrest and anarchy
- The goal of the central government of India at least for the next 20 years is to blur out the differences between village life and city life all across the country. Social-political and economic development should take place with uniformity
- Education is one of the most important long term vision that a leader should have to develop rural India and every child should get free education without any hindrance.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Village Life Vs City Life
Why is city life considered to be better than village life?
City life is usually considered to be better than village life in terms of economic prosperity because it provides opportunities for people to earn money and gain respect and accolades in society
What is meant by reverse migration?
Reverse migration is a term that is used when people from urban parts of the country start migrating back to their homes in the rural parts of the country for reason such as lack of employment opportunities, health safeties as witnessed during the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020
Which is better city life and village life?
It is difficult to come to a conclusion on which is better city life or village life because it depends on individual ambitions. If you are someone who wants to have a simple lifestyle and healthy lifestyle then village life is better but if your someone who wants to earn money and have a good standard of living and have a modern outlook on life, then city life is better.
What are the main disadvantages of city life?
Pollution, overpopulation, greed for money are a few down comings of city life in comparison with village life