10 Lines on Newspaper: In every household, a newspaper is an essential thing which is circulated. In every morning, the hawker throws newspaper in our home when we open the door. The significance of the newspaper is not from recent times but from the time of the British period when India was not even a free country.
When the freedom fighters were struggling and criticizing against the British government and helped people to encourage and participate in the freedom movements, the newspaper played a vital role in that time. The fourth pillar of democracy is media, and for nation-building, newspaper plays a significant role among the people by spreading different awareness.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Newspaper for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- A publication where on paper news is printed and circulated in the houses is known as a newspaper.
- Daily, weekly, and even fortnightly basis, newspapers are printed.
- Newspaper is generally seen to be printed in many languages, but mostly the English newspaper is circulated widely.
- Hindi newspaper is very much ordinary in every Indian household; then there will English newspapers and other language newspapers.
- All the information regarding the occurrence around the world, the newspaper gives us information about it.
- People prefer newspapers which not only give news regarding the world but also news regarding their local area as well as the city.
- Different sections of the newspaper are there like politics, sports, economy, national and international events etc.
- Photographs are a significant part of newspapers to explain the event.
- Newspapers include comic series, puzzles, sudoku, horoscopes as well as weather forecasts.
- In the editorial section of the newspaper, the editors, as well as the writers, express their views on any news in the newspaper.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Newspaper for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- A newspaper is a type of print media that has several paper sheets containing news, data, investigation, and so forth.
- We get different data in regards to governmental issues, business, sports, national and worldwide news, and so on.
- Newspapers keep us educated about what is going in-country and in the world just as the advancement in each field.
- There is a section called ‘classifieds’ where individuals give commercials for work, item deal, for a house on lease, and so on.
- In the article area of newspapers noted people compose their views on a specific topic, individuals can likewise compose their remarks.
- Newspapers likewise construct the nation and guide the legislature related to the strategies and individuals’ perspectives.
- Newspapers spread awareness on issues of political intrigue or wellbeing concern.
- Some fraud people give ads in the papers to trap the innocent individuals for bringing in cash.
- Some influential individuals pressurize media houses to distribute news which favors them and reprimands others.
- A massive population of India is ignorant where individuals can’t understand newspaper and become dependent on other people.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Newspaper for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Reading newspapers is probably the best habits individuals can embrace.
- It gives a point by point data pretty much all the occasions far and wide just by sitting at one spot.
- Man is a social creature and to live comfortably and calmly in the general public one must recognize what is happening around him.
- The newspaper not just aides in giving data about the area around you yet, also makes you aware of important news around the globe.
- It offers numerous advantages, including improving vocabulary, upgrading general information, and giving entertainment.
- However, students are particularly encouraged to read the newspaper consistently as it gives them numerous advantages and knowledge.
- Newspapers give data about our region just as different regions of the world.
- Different sorts of newspapers are distributed to take into account the requirements and enthusiasm of various kinds of people in society.
- The papers contain the most recent data about different fields including sports, governmental issues, and business.
- Regular newspaper reading likewise encourages students to plan for different necessary tests as these tests primarily survey their general information.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Newspaper
Who is known as the father of the newspaper?
James Augustus Hickey is the father of the newspaper. The phrase “national pastime” was used in his first newspaper.
Name the first newspaper invented globally?
The first newspaper in the world is the Relation aller Furnermmen und gedenckwurdigen Historien newspaper which is a Greman- language paper which was printed from 1605 onwards in Strasbourg by Johann Carolus.
A newspaper in India was introduced by whom?
James Augustus Hickey introduced a newspaper in India for the first time named Hickey’s Bengal Gazette in 1780.
Which newspaper is known as the oldest daily in India?
The Mumbai Samachar in 1822 is the oldest daily started by Fardoonji Murzban in India.