10 Lines on Manika Batra: Manika Batra is famous not only in India but in foreign as well as abroad. She was affectionate of Table Tennis from a very early age. She claims that her father is the actual motivation behind her success. Apart from her playing skills, Manika has received several modeling offers. However, she rejected all those offers as she was highly devoted to her goal towards table tennis. Her dedication and passion for Table Tennis helped her in making dreams into reality. Currently, she is 24 years old, and there is much more to achieve. She is the most successful player and plays a crucial role in India’s Table Tennis revolt.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Manika Batra for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Born on June 15th, 1995, Manika Batra is an outstanding female table tennis player.
- Manika Batra has 2 sisters and 1 brother.
- In Hans Raj Model School, Manika received coaching by Sandeep Gupta.
- In 2008, when Manika was 13 years old, she got the chance to play for the country.
- In the year 2011, she achieved a silver medal in the Chile Open under-21 category.
- In the year 2015, Manika earned three medals in Common Wealth Table Tennis Championship.
- In South Asian Games 2016, she achieved three gold medals.
- In the year 2018, she won a gold medal in Common Wealth Games.
- In the same year, Manika was honored with Arjun Award.
- The favorite actress of Manika Batra is Alia Bhatt.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Manika Batra for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Manika Batra got first place in the player’s list of table tennis in India.
- In the first year of her graduation, Manika left her studies. Overall other achievements, she selected table tennis for building her career.
- Though Manika got a scholarship proposal from peter Karlsson Academy, Sweden, but she denied to accept it.
- Manika Batra started playing since she was five years old.
- She clenched a gold medal each in double, mixed double, and women’s team in 2016 south Asian games.
- In the year 2018, ‘Femina’ featured her on its cover page.
- In the same year, ‘Vogue’ magazine also featured Manika Batra.
- She is the first table tennis player in India who got honored with a “Breakthrough Star” award.
- During her childhood days, Manika got various modeling offers. But she refused all of them and chosen table tennis as her goal.
- The notable table tennis player, Manika Batra, says Sachin Tendulkar is her idol.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Manika Batra for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- When Manika was eight years old, she succeeded in the under-8-state-level tournament.
- She got trained under professional trainer Sandeep Gupta. He helped in enhancing her talent and playing skills.
- After studying for one year in Jesus and mary college, she dropped out to make her career in table tennis.
- In 2011, She achieved a silver medal under 21 category of chile open.
- In the year 2015, she clenched two silver medals and one bronze medal in Commonwealth Games.
- In March 2016, she achieved a gold medal in the second division of World Table Tennis Team Championships.
- In the year 2018, Manika Batra directed India to won Commonwealth Games by defeating the Singapore Women team.
- At the Asian games 2018, she achieved a bronze medal with Achanta Sharath Kamal in the mixed doubles category.
- Manika became the foremost woman from India who clinched a gold medal individually in commonwealth 2018.
- For her brilliant contribution to sports, Manika was conferred with the Arjuna award.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Manika Batra
From which age, Manika Batra started playing table tennis?
At the age of four, Manika Batra started playing table tennis. She won her first match in a state-level tournament under-8 category.
In which magazine Manika Batra was featured?
In 2018, Manika Batra was presented on the cover of ‘Femina’ and ‘Vogue’ magazine.
Which does an Indian, Manika Batra, receive the only award?
In 2018, Manika Batra became the first Indian to get honored with ‘The Breakthrough Star Award.’
From whom Manika Batra has got Table Tennis training?
Manika Batra was trained under Sandeep Gupta.