10 Lines on Importance Of Teacher: Teachers play a very significant role in the lives of students. They impart knowledge and wisdom among children and adults. Teachers are the cornerstones of modern-day civilization. They bring in the life of young children certain values. They teach students about the importance of discipline and perseverance. Teaching is also considered to be a noble profession. It requires a great deal of skill to make a class of students listen intently to the lesson being taught. Many times, teachers turn out to be a source of significant influence on the lives of students. There have been several movies and books written on the importance of teachers.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Importance of Teacher for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Teachers are the role models of society.
- Teachers are helpful in providing a better understanding of the child about a subject.
- Teachers are respected in the organization.
- This profession calls for a tremendous amount of patience and hard work.
- Teachers help the students complete various tasks.
- They also find out the talent of the students.
- The students can then focus on the expertise that they have and pursue them in the long run.
- Teachers also learn something with each class that they take.
- Teachers procure lesson plans and study schedules for the student.
- They guide the students by correcting their mistakes.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Importance of Teacher for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The teacher needs to employ various skills and tactics.
- This makes each class anew and fresh experience, never for once boring the students.
- Teachers set an example for students on how to tackle real-life difficulties.
- They train the students to be goal-oriented by setting deadlines and tests.
- By teaching a batch of students, the teacher also gains valuable knowledge.
- Interaction between a teacher and a student is ever so important as it leaves positive memories to look back to.
- The presence of a good teacher who is also a mentor works like magic for the students.
- The teacher all over the world has embraced the policies of positive self-growth and continuous self-assessment.
- Discipline is one of the most important lessons that teachers can give to students.
- In many situations, teachers as the guardian of students with troubled parents or a broken family.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Importance of Teacher for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- On several occasions, a student may find it difficult to understand a lesson or might be visibly uncomfortable in class.
- The teacher takes up the responsibility of counselling the student in such a situation and providing proper advice or guidance.
- It is the teacher’s job to help a student understand the small ways in which a critical condition can be dealt with.
- The teacher brings out the best in a student by observing them keenly and keeping the students under their watchful eyes.
- The life of a child is molded by the teachers that teach them and the parents who guide them.
- A massive shift has happened in the post-pandemic era to digital, cyber, and online learning methods, which calls for the teachers to make do with technological changes.
- The teachers hold an equal responsibility even in this situation.
- Conducting online classes means that the teachers must now learn to delve deeper into the usages of technology.
- Shaping the lives and minds of several generations is a difficult task that teachers take on.
- As the importance of making people educated increases, so does the essence of all teachers whose hob is educating the masses.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Importance of Teacher
Is teaching a relevant profession in the era of digitization?
Yes. The ones who are teaching us on these digital platforms are also teachers. They have gone through a similar process of training like the teachers who taught us in classroom settings.
How to become a teacher?
The ways of becoming a teacher differs from country to country. In India, one has to take the exams conducted by the government. Private schools also require the teacher to take an individual review. These teachers must have attained a certain level of education before applying to the job.
What is the importance of teachers as role models?
Teachers are the role models of various students. They shape the lives of the children who come to these educational institutes. Several teachers act as an inspiration for young children. These children often aspire to become teachers as they grow up.
Name some important values that a teacher teaches their students.
Discipline and perseverance are some of the values that a teacher might teach a student.