10 Lines On Good Governance Day: On 25th December, we celebrate Good Governance Day. The action of governing a state by a body or organization is known as Governance. The day was established to honor our former PM Vajpayee, whose birthday is on 25th December.
The day fosters awareness among Indians about the accountability of a government. Good Governance is a method of measuring how good a government can handle public affairs through decisions taken by them.
On this day, the present government aims at taking various initiatives for the well being of society at large. The government ensures that various effective policies are implemented.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Good Governance Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- We celebrate Good Governance Day on 25th December annually.
- We celebrate it to commemorate the birth anniversary of India’s former Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- It is on the same day as Christmas
- The day aims to remind the people of India about the transparency and accountability of the present government.
- The day was first established in 2014.
- Schools often hold essay writing competitions on Good Governance Day, so that students are more aware of it.
- Colleges and other educational institutions hold seminars on technology, promoting good governance day.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee was Prime Minister for three terms.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee was a noted poet and writer too.
- We celebrate the day with the motive of bettering social and educational infrastructure.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Good Governance Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8
- Every year on 25th December, we celebrate Good Governance Day.
- In 2014, the Modi Government announced that the birth anniversary of the former Prime Minister Vajpayee would be commemorated as Good Governance Day
- On 23rd December 2014, Vajpayee, at the age of 90, was awarded the Bharat Ratna, which is considered India’s highest civilian award.
- The day aims at enhancing the development of India through various government policies.
- The government should be an effective one.
- The whole idea is to instill in the mind of the citizens of India that the government is accountable for its actions.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s first time as Prime Minister was for 13 days in the year 1996.
- Later on, he served a 13 months term from 1998, and a full term from 1999.
- Vajpayee was elected to the Lok Sabha 7 times.
- The day aims to promote the government’s stability and accountability in the memory of one of the most successful prime ministers in Indian history.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Good Governance Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams
- The birth anniversary of the prior Indian Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, is regarded as Good Governance Day.
- It takes places every year on 25th December which is the same day as Christmas
- The Indian National Congress has criticized the BJP government as the day is a government working day.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee was the recipient of the Bharat Ratna award in 2014, after which the Modi Government declared that his birth anniversary would be treated as Good Governance Day.
- The Good Governance Day is celebrated throughout the country, as people rejoice the development of the government they have elected.
- A good government takes care of its citizens and is responsible for developing the country’s social, political, and economic infrastructure.
- The day aims at promoting the good qualities that Vajpayee strived for throughout his term.
- The day acts as a reminder to the present government that it should be impartial, transparent, and development-oriented.
- Vajpayee is one of the most successful Prime Ministers as he had accomplished a lot of things for the citizens throughout his tenure.
- The day aims to let the citizens, the students, who are the future of the country, know about the government’s responsibilities and duties that it needs to fulfill.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On Good Governance Day
What is good Governance?
Good Governance is when the institution or the concerned body uses the available resources to correctly fulfill the needs of society.
What are the tools of Good Governance?
The standard tools of good Governance are democratic participation, human resources, and leadership, local finance, quality public services, etc.
Who is Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
Atal Bihari Vajpayee is one of India’s former prime ministers who served office between 1996 and 2004. He represented the Bharatiya Janta Party.
Why is good Governance important?
Good Governance is essential in any country as a society or a state wouldn’t function without it. The State needs to run on a structure that implements various principles that would help improve society and State.