10 Lines on Farmer Suicide in India: A farmer also gets popularly known as Gram Devta for the whole world. He helps in taking care of the hunger of the entire population by producing high-quality food. However, in return, he always receives inability, starvation, burdens, and no respect. He is not able to support this own family on a financial basis. Even, many times banks and lenders auction the land forcefully by keeping farmers in worse conditions of loans. After that, they are not capable of paying their loan, and then they choose suicide as the last option. The following given ten sets of lines will help you to know about the farmer’s suicide in India.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Farmer Suicide in India for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- India also gets to know as a trendy agricultural Country.
- In recent years, India’s most significant reality is the significant suicide of farmers because of harsh conditions.
- The primary economy of India is agriculture.
- The Indian analysis says that more than 11370 farmers had suicide in 2016.
- The reason behind the suicide is that farmers are not able to clear the lender’s debuts.
- The damage occurrence to crops and fields also causes a farmer’s suicide.
- Government policies are also a reasonable factor behind the great suicide of farmers.
- Only a few farmers can take benefit of the loan waiver policy of the government.
- Farmer suicide can stop with the proper planning of crop cultivation.
- Every farmer should receive the benefit of the minimum support price.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Farmer Suicide in India for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- India is a famous agricultural country where numerous farmers help in producing food grains.
- People of India are not able to take care of Indian, a farmer; that is why every person should be ashamed of that fact.
- Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, and Madhya Pradesh consist of the most significant number of farmer’s suicide rates.
- The reports of the national crime records bureau predict the range of farmer’s suicide has become 45.
- The suicide rate of farmers is more in drought-prone areas.
- The floods cause a large problem to the fertility of the land.
- Farmers take large loans to grow genetically modified crops.
- The debut and loan payments make them suffer large financial issues.
- The government should start a policy that no middle man should participate in the agricultural field. Instead, farmers should have the right to sell their crops in market areas.
- The government should start providing monthly pension and income to the farmers so that they easily support their household conditions properly.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Farmer Suicide in India for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The impact of the financial crisis has led to an increase in farmer’s suicide rate since 1990.
- Farmers take loans to accomplish the agricultural needs, and then they fail to fill the debuts of loans.
- The counts of farmer’s suicide are 11 percent than other suicidal cases of India.
- Farmers need to pay around 47000 rupees as their loans debut claimed by the reports of the central government.
- Sometimes the rain does not appear properly in monsoon season than crops fall, which leads the suicide cases.
- Farmers with less than two hectares of land get involved in suicidal conditions.
- Farmers are not able to handle their personal and household expenses.
- The costly crops force farmers to take loans from private banks, which consist of a very high rate of debuts.
- The natural disaster such as floods and droughts does not let farmers pay the loans at the proper time.
- Farmers get left with no choice, and then they commit suicide.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Farmer Suicide in India
What is the reason behind the suicide of farmers?
Farmers mostly gets involved in pending loans, and crop destruction situation which force them to suicide.
Can people protect farmers from suicidal choice?
People can help farmers in various conditions by educating them on proper cultivation and harvesting plans.
How floods and droughts are responsible for farmer’s suicide?
All the crops get damaged by the worst conditions of flooding and drought areas.
How many farmers suicide every day?
Around 45 number of farmers suicide every day, and the rate of suicide has become 11370 since 2016.