10 Lines on Dr. S Radhakrishnan:As a scholarly, rationalist, and legislator, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan (1888-1975) was one of the most perceived and persuasive Indian masterminds in academic circles in the twentieth century. For an incredible duration and broad composing vocation, Radhakrishnan looked to characterize, protect, and proclaim his religion, a religion he differently recognized as Hinduism, Vedanta, and the doctrine of the Spirit. He tried to exhibit that his Hinduism was both rationally cognizant and morally suitable.
Radhakrishnan was granted a few high honors during his life, remembering a knighthood for 1931, the Bharat Ratna, the most elevated regular citizen grant in India, in 1954, and free participation of the British Royal Order of Merit in 1963. He was additionally one of the authors of Helpage India, a non- benefit association for older oppressed in India. Radhakrishnan accepted that “educators ought to be the best personalities in the nation.” Since 1962, his birthday has been commended in India as Teachers’ Day on 5 September consistently.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Dr. S. Radhakrishnan for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Radhakrishnan was the subsequent President and the First Vice President of India.
- He was conceived on 3 September 1888 in Tiruttani town of Tamilnadu.
- He had his essential instruction at a Christian teacher organization ‘Lutheran Mission School.’
- He finished graduation and post-graduation from Madras Christian College.
- He wedded to Sivakamu Radhakrishnan in 1904.
- He got the Bachelor of Arts degree at the top of the line in 1908.
- Radhakrishnan’s first gathering with Mahatma Gandhi was in 1915.
- He was the primary Vice-President of India from 13 May 1952 to 12 May 1962.
- He turned into the second President of India on 14 May 1962.
- It was 17 April 1975 when he left the world.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Dr. S. Radhakrishnan for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was partial to perusing books since adolescence.
- In 1909, he began showing theory at the Madras Presidency College as a lesser teacher.
- In 1973, he got the respect of the British Order of Merit.
- He accomplished qualification in reasoning in 1908.
- His significant other, his wife, passed on 26 November 1949.
- Radhakrishnan was additionally Vice-Chancellor of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) from 1939 to 1948.
- He spoke to the nation in UNESCO after India’s autonomy.
- Radhakrishnan was India’s representative to the Soviet Union from 1949 to 1952.
- He got Bharat Ratna in 1954.
- His birthday is commended as Teacher’s Day in India in his respect.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Dr. S. Radhakrishnan for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the first Vice President of our nation, was also the second President of India.
- He was additionally a thinker and presented the considering western dreamer logicians into Indian ideas.
- He was an acclaimed educator, and his birthday is commended as Teacher’s Day in India.
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was conceived on September 5, 1888, at Tirutani – Madras in a helpless Brahmin family.
- As his dad was weak, Radhakrishnan bolstered a large portion of his training through grants.
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan had his initial training at Gowdie School, Tiruvallur, and afterward went to the Lutheran Mission School in Tirupati for his secondary school.
- He joined the Voorhees College in Vellore and later changed to the Madras Christian College.
- He picked Philosophy as his significant subject and did his B.A. furthermore, M.A., in it.
- In 1918, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was chosen as a Professor of Philosophy by the University of Mysore.
- In 1923, his book “Indian Philosophy” was distributed. The book was hailed as a “philosophical exemplary and a perfect scholarly work of art.”
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Dr. S Radhakrishnan
How repeatedly Radhakrishnan designated for Nobel Prize?
He was selected multiple times for the Nobel Prize in writing, and numerous times for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Why is Teachers Day praised on fifth September consistently?
In India, September 5 is praised as Teachers’ Day to respect instructors for their commitments in molding the life of understudies. September 5 is additionally the birth commemoration of Bharat Ratna beneficiary Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. He was the primary Vice President and second President of India post- Independence.
Which Indian president fills in as an instructor?
Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was an Indian savant. He was celebrated for his work on near religion, similar Eastern and Western ways of thinking. He was additionally an educator in India and at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. He was likewise a legislator and filled in as the President of India.
What is Dr. Radhakrishnan’s vision sees on world solidarity?
The real power working for world solidarity is man’s natural empathy for other people. Radhakrishnan is frequently said to have advocated strict pluralism. He believed that reality could be found in all religions.