10 Lines on World Heart Day: World Heart Day is an annual observation and celebration held on September 29 by every country all over the World. It was intended to increase public awareness of cardiovascular diseases and its prevention and their effect on society. World Heart Federation in conjunction with who announced the establishment of World Heart Day .until 2011 World Heart Day was observed last Sunday in September.
The World Heart Federation noticed that Heart diseases at the World-leading cause of death. It takes the lives of 17.1 million people every year that is more than the patient of Cancer HIV AIDS and malaria. The World Heart Federation created World Heart Day.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 -10 Lines on World Heart Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- International Heart Day is celebrated on September 29 each year.
- World Heart Day was observed for the first time in 2000.
- It is a part of an international campaign to spread awareness about Heart disease.
- In 2012 leaders all over the World decided to decrease the disease by 25% by 2025.
- World Heart Day is a perfect platform for the battle against cardiovascular diseases.
- Both Government and Non-governmental organisations take part in World Heart Day.
- On this Day some famous buildings, landmarks and monuments go red so that they can support this awareness.
- A healthy diet, no smoking and quitting alcohol, and physical exercise are necessary steps to save your Heart.
- You always don’t need to arrange a great event for awareness. You can gather your friends and family and can host Newman and can educate them on the issue.
- A particular theme is determined every year to gain attention and to make it successful.
Set 2- 10 Lines on World Heart Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of class 6, 7 and 8.
- It was first established in 2000, and till 2010 it was celebrated on the last Sunday of September after 2011 it was started celebrating early on September 29.
- All the awareness programs have partnerships with WHO which is a directing authority for health.
- It is Not a public holiday but a global observation. It can be observed at any place by anyone.
- Its primary aim is to educate people by controlling risk factors such as healthy diet, tobacco use, for which 80% of premature death from Heart diseases could be avoided.
- Covid-19 Pandemic showed a spotlight on the health of the National Healthcare system and power upon individuals.
- You don’t know how much time that Pandemic will occur, but we can take care of a Heart for long term survival.
- In the time of covid-19 cardiovascular disease patients faced a double-edged threat. they have a high risk of infection from viruses. Most of the patients of covid 19 have Heart disease as Heart disease reduces our immune system.
- If you have any Heart diseases like Heart stroke or anything, then don’t ruin your regular check out check-off due to covid-19.
- The theme of World Heart Day 2020 is to use the Heart to beat cardiovascular diseases because it is the number one cause of death on the earth.
- Coronary artery disease is identified as the most usual type of Heart disease. This can cause chest pain, Heart failure and Heart attack.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World Heart Day for Higher Class Students
It will be very helpful for students of class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and competitive Exams.
- Word Heart Day is an internationally observable Day for everyone.
- International support on World Heart Day proves effective in spreading awareness about cardiovascular disease.
- World Heart Day is a perfect Day improving health, making a lifestyle change, quit smoking, get exercising and start eating healthy.
- World Heart Day gives ideas about that Heart is the most important organ of the human body. Don’t ignore the sign of any Heart disease.
- World Heart Day focuses on Heart disease. Most of the premature deaths due to Heart disease.
- By uniting to fight against cardiovascular disease, we can reduce the disease burden.
- The Day includes various events such as webinar on social media platforms like Facebook youtube twitter.
- The World Heart federation declared that it could observe both on an international and local level.
- World Heart Day acts as a reminder or Day to take care of our Heart. The 1st celebration of World Heart Day took place on September 24 2000. World Heart Day has proven an effective method for distribution of information about cardiovascular disease. It enables all the countries about diseases.
- On this particular occasion, people get aware about their health. They can start an invitation from this Day. This is a perfect Day to quit smoking and start eating healthy and improve your health and to get exercise. The World Heart Federation noticed that Heart diseases at the World-leading cause of death.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on World’s Heart Day
When is World Heart Day celebrated in India and Why?
In India World, Heart Day is celebrated on September 29 every year. It is celebrated for awareness to save our Heart.
What are events conducted on World Heart Day?
events such as webinar in social media, in youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft are organized.
What was the theme in 2020 for World Heart Day?
The central theme of World Heart Day is using Heart to beat cardiovascular diseases.
What are the steps that can be taken to save Heart?
We can inform people about Heart failure.No use of tobacco. Regular exercise can reduce the chance of heart diseases.
Is it initially observed on September 29?
No, it was observed on the last Sunday of September before 2010. as of 2011 it is observed on September 29.
Is Heart disease transferable?
No, it can’t transfer to another person.