10 Lines on Sanchayika Day: For a developing nation like ours, the practice of saving money is very important. Sanchayika Day is observed on September 15 in India to promote the practice of savings among students and kids. All the schools and colleges take part in the celebration. Teachers create awareness about saving money for the future among kids and students. At many places, the government has also set up Banks called Sanchayika Bank. These Banks are reserved for children to inculcate the habit of saving money. A country can prosper when people grow independent economically. Another benefit of savings is that it makes children value money.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Sanchayika Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1,2,3,4 and 5
- India celebrates Sanchayika Day on September 15.
- It is also known as Sanchayika Diwas.
- We learn to save money on this day.
- Saving money is a good habit. We all should save money.
- We use the saved money in emergencies or problems.
- The government provides children with Sanchayika Bank where they can deposit money and save.
- Kids can save money in Sanchayika Bank.
- Wise children do not spend all their money at once.
- Savings helps in keeping our future safe.
- Parents and teachers are aware of children on the importance of saving money.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Sanchayika Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6,7 and 8
- Sanchayika Day is observed on the 15th of September every year.
- The day teaches people and school-going children about saving money.
- Savings are very important for one’s survival.
- The saved money helps people during crises or unpredictable futures.
- Intending to spread awareness about the habit of savings, the government has provided a facility of Sanchayika banks.
- These banks are reserved just for children who deposit money to save.
- Children in schools and colleges are made aware of the steps and measures they can take for savings.
- Various students participate in the celebration wholeheartedly and find it very useful.
- They are also made aware of how savings gives a boost to their secured future.
- Parents, as well as teachers, must develop the habit of saving money in children right at a very young age.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Sanchayika Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9,10,11 and 12 and Competitive Exams
- Savings are important aspects of our lives and the habit of saving money must be developed in children at a very young age.
- Sanchayika Diwas is celebrated in India on September 15 to spread awareness amongst students about saving money.
- They are taught about ways to save money as per the current situation.
- There are Sanchayak Banks in schools that are run by children alone.
- It helps them learn the value of saving money for a secure future.
- Various college students and school kids take part in the celebration.
- Sanchayika Banks all across the nation are reserved for children.
- Children must understand that the habit of savings is not just beneficial for individuals but also for the entire country.
- Saving money is crucial in a developing economy like ours.
- Celebration of the Day is a good initiative for promoting welfare.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Sanchayika Day
When is Sanchayika Day observed?
Sanchayika Day is observed on September 15 to mark the importance of savings in children.
What are Sanchayika Banks?
Sanchayika Banks are set by the government and are also found in schools. These banks are run and operated by children where they deposit money to save.
What is the Sanchayika scheme?
The Sanchayika scheme was started by the government to promote money-saving habits in schools among kids.
When was Sanchayika Bank set up by the government?
Sanchayika Bank was set up first in 1970.